ii

"You're such a twat you know that." the blonde girl with a streak of purple running down her hair smirked at Luke as she popped a chip in her mouth. He grimaced by the loud crunch in her mouth but waved it off as he finished drinking the last of the club soda they had in Michael's mini fridge.

"I been told so." he replied back, getting up from his seat and over to the foot cart where he bumped into Ashton and Calum.

"Hey, you look scary." Ashton chuckled, hoping he would lighten Luke's mood up a bit since two nights ago Luke was encountering the same nightmare he told him about.

"Well, judging by the lack of not sleeping for the past 48 hours, yeah you can say I look pretty scary." Luke smirks, picking up a another bottle of club soda. Calum just rolls his eyes, mumbling something under his breath that Luke couldn't interpret well.

"Speak up louder Cal, I didn't fucking understand whatever you said." Luke spoke up, chugging down half the soda leaving a sour taste behind.

Calum grunts as he pushes off Luke and flips him off. Ashton frowned at Calum's pushy attitude but was interrupted when Michael came by, slapping Ash on the shoulder, sending a sharp sting to the nape of his neck.

"He's just on his man period." He chuckles, squeezing in between both guys to grab something off the cart.

"Or the people he was jacking off to didn't do the job to satisfy him." Luke smirked, giving Michael a high five as they both started to crack up.

"That's not funny you guys." Ash sent them a warning glance as he walked away from them.

"Oh boohoo, don't ruin the moment here." Michael rolls his eyes, wrapping his long arm around Luke's shoulder. Luke hissed in pain as which it caught to Michael's attention as he let go of him. Luke tried to think of something for so Michael won't start asking any questions.

"I hit myself by the corner of the wall coming over here." He nods, hoping it'll get to Michael. He nods though his eyes were narrowed at Luke.

Michael recently noticed Luke's appearance from the huge bags under his eyes that were too dark that it needed makeup over it. His cheekbones looked pointy as ever, his skin color alongside it. Sleeping in the same room, he would notice that Luke doesn't go to bed.

Instead he heard his footsteps pacing back and forth in the room. He would get annoyed at Luke for not going to sleep, he would constantly remind to sleep or get out. Of course Luke took the second option. This time he didn't.

"You slept alright bud?" He patted Luke on the shoulder. Luke smiled down to the ground before looking up at Michael.

"Nah, I was just on the phone playing games." he nods. Michael frowned, not liking that friend doesn't go to sleep one bit.

.....................

It was barely ten at night, and the music inside the house just kept getting higher by the hour. Luke hated the noise as much as he does with sleeping.

After a day of just practicing in Michael's garage, they decided to call it for a day and go to a party Ashton got invited to from his girlfriend Rosie. Rosie wasn't that pleased seeing us all as she was just expecting Ash. I knew from day one since they started going out she didn't like us.

She despised us more when Michael made a snarky remark about her in front of us and her of how uptight she was.

"I do like you guys. What makes you think I don't?" She giggled, glancing over at Ashton for help but Calum whispered in his ear to sit this one out. I still wonder why he's still with her.