iii

It's been three days and I haven't got a text from Jewel. I should be the one texting her, but I'm too scared shitless to be honest. Ashton would catch me staring at my phone numerous of times and ask at what was I looking at.

"I bet it's porn." Michael snickered.

"Gay porn." Calum said, causing Michael and Ash to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny guys." I rolled my eyes, putting my phone back in it's pocket.

"We are worried though mate. You been looking down at your phone for the past twenty minutes." Calum said, a worry look flashed across his face. 

 "It's nothing, i'm gonna go pick up the pizzas so we can start our video game challenge." I got up from the couch.

  "Sure, okay. Don't forget to ask for extra cheese packages." I heard Michael shout from the kitchen. Closing the front door I walked out to the parking lot of the apartments and headed towards to my car. Sitting myself down in the driver's seat, I turned the car on, letting the hot heat coming from the heater blast on my face.

   "Shit!" I quickly turned it off, and turning down the volume of my sterio. Taking the aux cord out, I plugged it on my phone and turned it up with some of Green Day (yes, so cliche I know) belting out the lyrics to the song. Now getting out of the driveway, I kept looking down to my phone once or more to see if she ever texted back. 

  It kept gnawing me from the back of my mind if she's ever going to answer back or I was being stood up. She wouldn't do that, I thought. She was too nice of a person to actually do me like that. 

  Remebering last night event's, I thought of how she looked like she could collasped any moment but had a attitude as strong as a brick wall. Maybe you're just not her type of guys, especially that you were 2 years youngers than her. I can't be already getting feelings for someone who I barely know. That's impossible, i thought to myself. Bringing myself back to reality, I saw the pizza parlour not far and my stomach right there and then reacted to my thought of pizza. 

  Arriving there, I put the car in park and took out some spare change in my cupboard for tax. Getting out, I went in to be hit with the smell of baked pizzas. 

   "Hello, welcome to Donny's. How may I help you" A voice spoke up. I followed that voice to be faced with a bored looking blonde. She popped her gum and raised her brow in annoyance as I didn't reply back to her. 

   "Oh!" I chuckle, my face going red, "I'm here for a pickup." I nod my head. She widens her eyes and blushes. It seems I have that effect on all girls I talk to. 

     "The total is $8.57, I'll have your pizza coming up." She smiles and goes to the back. It wasn't long enough till I see someone appearing with my order and her hat tilting down to hide her face. All I could see was a smile forming on her face. 

    "A pepperoni pizza? You really are a boring person." She looked up with a smirk. My eyes widen at the sight of her, my hands getting all clammy. She tilts her head to the side, revealing more of her black hair, her bangs swept to the side. 

    "You got a haircut." I gestured to her bangs. She looks up at them and grins. 

  "Ding! Ding! Why he talks also, bonus!" She grins. I rolled my eyes, placing a ten down on the counter. 

    "I didn't know you worked here." I said. She rolls her eyes, taking the ten and putting it in the regrister and giving me back the change. 

   "It's cause it's barely my first week here duh. But I'm getting there." She rest her chin on her hands. "I'm saving money up so I could get out of this miserable town." She groans.