(Star Sans Floof) Touch

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗷𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

Ink knew that there was something he was missing in his day-to-day life. He didn't quite know what it was either.

It was...longing? Longing for something? But also...feeling like he doesn't deserve it. It was kind of an empty feeling in his ribcage, but a different one. It was weird. He didn't understand it so he didn't like it.

It was something that lived in the back of Ink's mind, occasionally rising to bother him. He just didn't know what he wanted! What did he want??

As he was working on a drawing, he felt two arms hug him.

Hug him.

Why was- who was-

He turned around and saw it was Blue. "Blue? What are you-" Blue looked at him before pulling away. "I'm giving you a hug! You've been kind of...out of it lately. I felt like you needed it."

That felt...nice. No, it was felt great. They were called "hugs", right? Yeah, thats what they're called. It felt comforting. It felt...it just felt really nice. Why hasn't he done that before? It made him feel really nice about himself.

"Can...you give me another one?" Ink asks quietly. He wants to feel that again! It made his cold chest feel warm in a way it's never been before.

He doesn't really have much physical contact in his day-to-day life, believe it or not. Fights were done with blasters and bones and his job was just to encourage creators and fix glitches in AUs.

Blue stares at him before smiling and giving him another one. Ink pauses for a few moments before reciprocating the hug.

This was great. This was really great. It made him feel so nice and funny inside. Why has he not hugged people more-

After a bit, Blue tries to pull away but Ink whines and pulls him back. "NNnnOoooo..." Blue giggles. "Ink? Didn't take you as a super cuddly type..." Ink huffs and keeps him close.

It felt so comforting and comfortable. Safe, even (which says a lot). He really likes this. Honestly, he'd be pretty happy to do this more often.

They stay there, standing for a few moments before Blue starts moving. "C'mon, the couch is much nicer. Standing like this is going to hurt after a while." Ink thinks about it then nods. Even as they go down the stairs, Ink continues to hug Blue's arm.

Once they get down, Blue settles both of them on the couch. Ink goes for a side hug instead. This was really nice. "What's with the sudden affection?" Blue asked. Ink's never really showed affection like this. The three were extremely close friends, but they typically stuck to giving gifts and just having conversations among other things.

"It feels nice..." Ink mumbles. Blue smiles a bit and leans a bit into his friend's hug.

It isn't long before Dream comes by and sees the two and gets dragged into the hug. Even if it felt strange to Dream, there comes a point where they're all comfortable. Ink looks the most relaxed out of all of them. Even if it's a little sudden, the two are glad that Ink seems to be genuinely happy for once.

It was this. This is what's been missing in Ink's life. Maybe it was a simple action for other people, but it wasn't just "simple" for Ink.

At least that's one problem from his life that's been solved.