not an actual part, but it is a story

for context, this is a story of me and my friends

we were scripting a PSA for a health project but we devolved as per usual

enjoy

===

It was a normal Wednesday afternoon, at least, relatively. Derp was watching a wonderful Youtube Video when she realized that she had to do group work in the next two minutes. Frantic, she rushed to her laptop and quickly opened Discord. She messaged the group.

Derp: Arise, my friends

Soon, her friends finally responded, and they could begin the suffering that was their group work. At least, they thought they'd be suffering in this discord call that they would soon begin. Whilst they greeted each other and asked about each other's day so far, she noticed that a member was missing from their call. "Where's Rayban?" The others shrugged.

Oh well, she thought. Her friend (who had no official affiliation to the group work whatsoever) was there in the call, so worst case she could temporarily replace him. All is not lost. Yet.

They soon began to practice the script. Many comments, insults, and yells were shared because Derp forgor to let the otters unmute like the idiot she is. It was just a scripted PSA for their health project; why was this taking so long-

AND WHY IS KARL UNBOXING MCDO IN FRONT OF US AND NOT SHARING, THE LITTLE SHIT-

Ani rubbed her eyebrows in absolute frustration; she's the only one who's sane here at this point.

Sword was struggling to accept that he was a hallucinating extrovert in the script, Derp was losing her shit, Nik was in the shadow realm, Karl was being selfish by not sharing his mcdo, and Rayban was possessed because there were moments where he was heard and moments where it was just static. Ani knew at one point that she would hear the cursed notification from Nik's phone that would say "I personally like to go insane".

How did she even become friends with these people?

All of a sudden, Karl mentioned something.

"What if we acted like the PSA was sponsored?"

Everyone lost their shit more and began to imitate popular YouTubers talking about their sponsor.

"-Raid Shadow Legends is an online RPG game-"

"-If you need a domain, build it with Squarespace."

Then Derp came up with an even greater idea.

"W-what if we use Grammarly? Because this is a school script?"

Hence the script paragraph shown below.

Thank you to the tool Grammarly for helping us make the script and for sponsoring this PSA because life is not free! Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. You may not have noticed grammatical errors in your sentences, bland word choice, etc, but fear not! Grammarly's cutting-edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. And if you want Grammarly Premium for free without selling your soul, type in the URL: https://www.grammarly.com/thispsaisnotactuallysponsored. Enjoy your pain-free writing!

Everyone was dying from laughter, Derp wheezing as she tried to speak the lines out loud.

Nik then suggested something even greater.

"What if we actually sent the script to sir?"

Derp being the madlad she is, she did just that and sent the script to sir.

Everyone fell over and died, the end.