Chapter 18

I turned back to Chris as we entered the hotel room to find him already removing his shoes. I giggled, kicking mine off, "you seem eager for something Mr. Evans."

Chris laughed, "I am. I'm eager to get you undressed. It isn't fair I have more clothes than you." He stood up straight, loosening his tie, "come over here and help me get undressed."

I nodded, "yes sir." His eyes were dark as he looked down at me as I removed his tie. I slid my hands up to his shoulders, removing his jacket, letting it fall onto the floor before moving on to the vest. "You're right, you have too much clothing." He chuckled as I felt him reach behind me to unzip my dress as I removed his vest and unbuttoned his shirt. Once I was done with his shirt, I took a step back to let my dress fall onto the floor, standing in front of him in only panties.

He chuckled, "you aren't done yet. I'm still wearing pants."

"I know." I bit my lip as I placed my hands on his bare chest, "can you do the eyebrow thing for me?"

Chris laughed, "the eyebrow thing?" He smirked as he raised his left eyebrow, "like so?"

I nodded, "god yes." I undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor as I knelt in front of him.

Chris chuckled, "well, I'm going to have to keep that in mind in the future."

I giggled as I pulled his underwear down, springing his cock free as I looked up at him to see him watching me. I leaned back on my knees, placing my hands behind my back as I waited.

Chris moaned, "good girl." He gripped the base of his cock with one hand, bringing his other hand to my cheek. He ran his thumb over my lips, "open your mouth. I know what you want."

I nodded, moaning as I knelt up, opening my mouth as I felt his cock on my tongue. I ran my tongue around the tip as I heard him moan softly. I flicked my tongue along the tip before kissing it. I sucked just the tip into my mouth as I rolled my tongue around the tip once more. He panted, gripping my hair in his hands on either side of my head as I felt him ease his cock further inside my mouth. He made a steady rhythm, sliding it all the way to my throat and back out again a few times. He moaned, sliding it back to my throat, keeping it there. I slid my jaw forward as he slid his cock in again, towards my throat as he was able to completely bury his cock as he held it in place, moaning.

"Fuck!" Chris pulled back, removing his cock as I tried to catch my breath. "Stand up."

I wiped my mouth as I stood up in front of him. I giggled at the hunger in his eyes as he grabbed me, turning away from me. He guided me to the back of the couch of the sitting area. I gasped as he bent me over the back of the couch roughly. I moaned as he pulled my panties off quickly, tossing them to the side. He gripped my hips, ramming into me hard, moving the couch forward as he did. "Chris. Fuck."

He chuckled, not easing up as he continued to thrust into me aggressively. He moaned, "I never get tired of how you feel Nat."

Before I could respond I felt his hand come down firmly on my ass cheek, feeling the sting as I let out a yelp.

"You okay?" He leaned down to my ear, kissing my shoulder and back.

I whimpered, "yes." I panted, feeling the pleasure replacing the sting as I felt him rubbing where he hit. "Harder Chris."

He moaned, "thrusting or smacking?"

"Both."

I heard him moan louder as I felt a smack on the other cheek. "Fuck!" He grunted, rubbing my ass in his hands as he thrusted harder.

He leaned down to me again, making me stand against the couch. I leaned on my hands on the back of the couch, pushing back against him as I felt his lips on my shoulder. "You pussy is mine." He moaned, "say it Nat. I'm going to fill you."

I nodded, matching his moans as I tried to focus on the pleasure, "yes, it's your pussy Chris."

He moaned, pulling away to turn me towards him, resting me on the back of the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist as he thrusted hard into me again. "I'm cumming Nat."

I could only nod my agreement as I began to contract on him as I felt his tongue finding mine, moaning into each other's mouths as I felt him spurting deep inside. I whimpered, clutching onto his neck as I tried to steady myself through the orgasm.

He pulled away, "did I hurt you?"

I chuckled, shaking my head, "not in any way I didn't like Chris."

He laughed, "good. I love you Natalie. Let's go to bed."

I nodded as he set me back on the ground, "yes please." I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my hand to lead me to the bed. Once we were both comfortable with my head on his chest, I looked up at him, "I love you too Chris. I really do."