Chapter 1 Lucys miffed about her memories

Lucy's pov
'I wonder how the guys are doing' I thought. I never told anyone this (not even Natsu and I trust him a lot) but I can't remember a lot of my past and I don't know why but I feel like I missed a lot. So I thought about finally telling everyone my problem, because I need to know why I feel like I have more magic other than celestial magic. 'I hope master can help me' I thought.
Someone's pov
'So... She's finally start to become curious, huh?' I thought. "Well Makarov, good luck with her" I said out loud.
No ones pov
Lucy walked through the guild doors and tried to pretend that nothing was on her mind, but it seemed that the overly protective of his nakama (more importantly Lucy was almost who he was thinking of always. And also this is a NaLu fanfic just to clear things up if you didn't guess yet.) caught whiff of her sweet heavenly scent of vanilla and strawberries he turned to find Lucy (his Lucy. Okay sorry I'll stop now) saw her completely down and shouted across from where he was "Yo Lucy! Why so down?!" This caused every head turn to the blonde celestial Mage to see if Natsu was right and see if she was feeling down.
Lucy's pov
"You Lucy! Why so down?!" yelled someone. I knew who it was instantly who it was without even to have to look at him, soon every head turned to me and looked at my sad face. Then I yelled without even thinking about the consequences " You wanna know what's up! My memories are messed up and I can't figure out why because I have a lot of missing memories!" Everyone looked really surprised because I hardly yelled unless I was miffed, I was so miffed that I even saw Erza cowering a little bit after my little fit.
Makarovs pov
"Who was that yelling?!" I yelled, i was so shocked that every finger in the guild hall pointed to Lucy
Authors note
Sorry that it was short but I wanted to create a little suspense to this chapter. Review and tell me if I spelled master Makarovs name plz and thnx. Bye bye and peace!😄