Important Authors Note

I apologize for not having updated for over two years. I have been through some very difficult times throughout that time and my loyal readers, you have my utmost sincerest apologies. I will be rewriting this fanfic when I have the time and will finally be updating more chapters to update this book. On that note, the cover will need a makeover and I would like for anyone of you to make one. The winner will theirs made my cover and the others will have theirs posted throughout the chapters so I can give my appreciation. I hope you all forgive me for this.

Looking back at my first attempts of writing, I cringe. Because I've grown as a writer and would like to share this with you. I started this fanfiction when I was 14, nearly 15, and it was only for a laugh. Regardless if I don't have many comments, the amount of people that have read this since the beginning, I'm shocked and thankful. This fanfiction started as a crack/joke, but I had an idea and a direction I wanted this to go in. I was naive in thinking that no one would read this, even with the amount of mistakes I made in writing this.

So, over the course of the next few months, I will rewrite this when I have time. I'm in my second year of high school, and home-schooled at that. But the past two years have been difficult for me, and I won't get into that, so please do be patient with me. I have been in a very bad place for a long time and my views have changed. 

Hopefully I will be able to rewrite the chapters as soon as possible, but most of the time I will be studying. I hope all my loyal readers can forgive me for this. I can't let the first fanfiction I've ever written be reduced to a childish whim that I did during a dare and not give my reads the best experience with this. 

Thank you for the views, votes and comments that you've all contributed. I always debated on giving up on this, but when I saw how many people kept reading this, I couldn't disappoint. So, despite my procrastination, I do hope you will all be patient and much happier with the newly updated chapters.