12

IM NOT DEAD! Hey guys over 2k! I'm soo happy! Thanks guys for reading this! Minna if you please.

Minna- She doesn't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. Otherwise all her OTPS would be cannon.

Awwww, guys your so sweet!

Lucy and Natsu- Thanks!

*the two blush cherry red*

Awwwwww, so adorbs! If only I owned Fairy Tail, I would be matchmaking every couple.

Mira- HELL HEAH GURL! WE GONNA GET ALONG JUST FINE!

YEAH WE ARE!

Everyone else, excluding Mira and I- Shit we got two matchmakers! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Lisanna's POV
"What's in it for me?" I asked suspiciously.

"You get Natsu and I get Lucy." He replied.

I was sold.

(Author- can I just say...HOW FUCKING STUPID THIS BITCH IS! I mean c'mon, whose stupid enough to say yes to that deal? I mean anyone can tell he's gonna kill Natsu and take Lucy's power for himself. Or maybe he's not. Just have to wait and see. Lisanna- Listen here Author-chan bitch, you ain't got no right to be saying those things bout me. I saw Natsu first so he's mine! Author- Gomen, but it's all bout the feelings of love. Natsu loves Lucy and Lucy loves Natsu. Even a blind man can see it. Are ya just that dumb and stupid to not see what's there between those two and what's not there between you two? Lisanna- *goes quiet* go **** yourself. Author- oh that is it! I've had enough of your attitude! Your gonna die by the end of this chapter by my hands!)

"DEAL!" I shouted in happiness as I daydreamed about Natsu and me.

He smirked but I took no notice of it. Too happy daydreaming about my life with Na-chan.

"Pleasure doing business with you Lisanna Straus." He replied as he bowed.

I grinned evilly thinking of how to deal with Lucy.

"I've got to get back or they'll think I'm up to something." I said as I left the all way and walked towards the guild.

Watch out Lucy Mavis Vermillia Heartfila, I'm coming for you.

Short chapter I know but what can ya do?

Natsu- Do we have to have Lisanna bitch here? I'm gonna kill her for doing that to MY Lucy!

Lucy- Settle down Natsu, I'm doing that remember?

Mira- No Lucy and Natsu. I'm her older sister and she should be punished for coming between my OTPS. *insert evil scary grin/smirk*

Me- Sorry but I'm doing it. No one and I mean NO ONE Fucking gets between my precious OTPS! *insert evil scary murderous aura and deadly glint in eyes and mischievous smirk/grin*

Everyone- *sweat drop* Don't mess with Author-chans OTPS.

Happy do the disclaimer!

Happy- Author-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail!

Mira- If she did all her OTPS would be cannon in real life!

Everyone- Bye minna!