11

I'm such a horrible author for not updating! I hope you guys can forgive me anyway on with the chapter! Hope your in for a surprise as well! *wink* *wink*
Third person
As the couples returned to the guild, although some were already there, the members of Fairy Tail became silent. That, however, didn't last long as they cheered and shouted their congratulations to the happy couples. The guild hall became a mess without any fights.

'Talk about partying hard' the couples all thought together.

However, the happiness didn't last long, unfortunately. It seemed that while everyone was busying congratulating the couples they forgot one person. Lisanna.

(Here's the surprise guys)
Lisanna's Pov
I can't believe it! I was meant to be with Natsu and Lucy was meant to be a blithering bubbling crying mess right now! I'm meant to be happy! I'm NOT MEANT TO BE JEALOUS!

'How can I do anything with everyone and Natsu here?' I thought to myself.

I exited the guild and walked down the lane. As I was about to walk past an alleyway I was grabbed by the arm and was pushed into the wall, in the alleyway.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me!? I'm too pretty and young to die!" I screamed hysterically and dramatically.

"Dramatic much?" The figure questioned.

The figure revealed themselves as.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't even know who this person is.

(Author: Damn Lisanna how dumb are you?! Crowd: Boooooooo! You suck Lisanna! Author: Sorry if your a Lisanna fan but my story my rules you no likey you no read, Kay?)

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alejandro De Gurra. And you will help me get my one and only Lucy Mavis Vermillion Heartfilia, miss Lisanna Strauss." He said.