Chapter 6: Lucys power

Lucy's pov
There was a giant magic circle under me and my head felt like it was going to burst because of the pain. After a minute it stopped and I felt my magic power grow increasingly, I felt like I could take on Erza and Mira together. "Let's go Natsu! I wanna see how strong I am!"
No ones pov
(So to make this shorter I'm gonna do it this way, so for Lucy it is gonna be L and for Natsu it is gonna be N)
N- fire dragon roar!
L- celestial barrier!
L- celestial spirit god bellow
TIMESKIP (I can't really write battles so I just skipped them)
"Lucy has won!" Shouted Makarov.
Everyone was really surprised that their Lucy, their sun to the guild, beat Natsu, their strongest dragons layer that beat Laxus and nearly defeated Erza.
"Believe me now." Said Mavis, "I forgot to mention that the council will come to evaluate Lucy's power and she'll become the first wizard Saint!" After Mavis said that the doors burst open to see the evaluators. "We have come to test Lucy Heartfilia's strength and magical power!" "Sweetheart, go to 100%." Spoke Mavis boastingly. After she said that Lucy raised her magic power to her full potential that everyone (not including Mavis because she's her grandmother and she is a ghost she doesn't buckle down to her knees) everyone began to fall to their knees one by one that is how strong Lucy was. "You are now the first wizard Saint!" The evaluators shouted.
Authors note
Gomen, gomen, gomen!!!! Sorry for not updating for so long but I had school and my other two stories that I needed to do. Hope you like the new chapter and I hope you forgive me, ne?
Sayonara minna
Girlit17