Four- The Life

You and Kc were completely high and were having fun. You guys decided to order food you guys order pizza. You guys started drinking while you waited on the pizza to get there.

*later* 

The pizza arrived you paid and tipped the parson then closed the door. You guys sat back down and ate. After eating you guys decided to go to sleep since it was getting late. You locked the door then walked into you room and put on your pajamas. You then went to bed.

*Next morning* 

You woke up to Kc jumping on your bed like a kid.

You: Kc relax

Kc: Ok so today we are going to go out and have fun and by fun I mean we are going shopping, out to eat and getting a whole make over and our nails done

You: Ok let me get ready

Kc: Ok

She walked out then walked back inside.

Kc: Can I borrow some clothes

You: Yeah here

You gave her some clothes and she walked into the bathroom. She then walked out and into the living room. You then walked in and closed the door and got  into the shower.

*after shower*

You dried off and walked into your room. You got ready then walked out to the living room.

Your outfit\/

White low air forces

Kc's out fit\/

You grabbed your keys then you guys walked out

You grabbed your keys then you guys walked out. You locked the door then you guys walked out to your truck.You unlocked it then you guys got in.

You: Where to first *starting your truck*

Kc: Mall

You : Ok

You took off driving to the mall.

*Skip Drive*

You guys parked the truck and shut it off. 

You: So what exactly are we doing here*getting out*