Chapter 3: The new Family

Its now been a week since y/n's arrival to the mansion. She got adopted and is now known as Y/n Izayoi. She now has fully recovered from her injuries of frostbite. She's currently wearing some clothes which her new mother bought for her. The clothes itself looked like it belong to a mideval princess rather than once orphaned girl.

Y/n: this place sure is beautiful.... But i cant help but wonder about my past.

Y/n has been troubled ever since she got adopted and is having a hard time adjusting to the new mansion and her new family. She then contemplated for a bit untill miku approached her.

Y/n: o-oh miku nee chan.... What is it?

Miku: I was just wonder if you want to eat some cookies with me, they're realy good, the maids baked them!

Y/n: oh i would love some.... By the way wheres Mr Iza-....I-i mean dad?

Miku: Still not used to it huh?

Y/n: y-yeah.... I'll get there someday though

Miku: well to answer your question mom and dad are busy in their office right now inside the manner so i guess it leaves you and me. Okay now cmon the cookies the maids baked are going to get cold!

Y/n: Comming comming!

Miku and Y/n go towards the kitchen unbeknownst to them theres a figure looking at them from afar. On a building sat a girl with a black gothic dress and a white eyepatch, with the same crimson red eyes. With a soft smile the figure then goes to the shadow of the building and vanishes from sight.

Back to y/n and Miku in the kitchen they each took a cookie the maids gave them. The two took a bit and their face was filled with bliss

Miku: Mmmmm....shoo good....

Y/n: mmmmm I agree miku nee-chan....

After a few minutes of savoring the cookie they eventually finish and head to the garden to play. The time is currently 10:45 in the morning and the two new sisters are playing with miku's toys. More specifically a uno deck which her father bought for her.

Miku: Uno!!

Y/n: Thats not fair!! This is my first time playing

Miku: Hehe~ You better draw a +4 or else im going to win~

Y/n picks up a card from the deck and to Miku's dismay its a +4 card

Y/n: Oh!! Just the card I needed!!

Y/n Places the +4 card on the pile and Miku was sadded when she saw the black +4 card.

Miku: Noooo!! Your so lucky!!

Y/n: Hehe its my go again!

The game went on for 2 more hours when they got inside because of the hot noon sun.

Miku: hey wanna go to my room?

Y/n: Why? Miku nee-chan?

Miku: mom wanted me to give you something. Its really expensive so i kept it in my room and waited till you we're all better.

Y/n: Okay then

The duo managed to make it into miku's room. Its a elegant room with a purple wallpaper, a bed that looked like it belonged in a castle than a manner. The room was so clean due to the maids cleaning it earlier. Miku walks towards her bed and kneels down grabbing a small box thats kept hidden under it. Miku then picked up the box and walked towards you.

Miku: here! Just a little something mom bought for you!

Y/n: i see.... I wonder whats in it

Miku: Go find out for yourself then my cute little sister~