Chapter 6: Tragedy

Its now been six years and both Y/n and Miku have graduated from elementary school. Both of them are now 12 years old. Y/n finished at the top of her class which made their parents extremely proud. Miku has signed with one of the idol agencies and is waiting for her debut. We now see the two sisters sitting inside the mansion while it was raining heavily ouside.

Miku: Mom and Dad aren't home yet im starting to get worried.

Y/n: Yeah im starting to get worried too like something bad might happen.

Miku: Lets just hope they return safe and sound

With Kiba and Yuzumi
Both of them are trying to get home from a business trip. They did not expect heavy rainfall to happen. They we're so in a rush to get home but the rain got so bad that Kiba didn't check the car before driving out.

Yuzumi: My the storm is really picking up. Honey stop driving so fast

Kiba: The sooner we get home the sooner we can be with our kids.

Yuzumi: I guess

Kiba sees a 90 degree turn and going at a speed of 56 km/h. He slammed the breaks early because he knew he could get any traction in the wet but what happened next turned him pale. The brake clamps aren't biting into the brake disks. Kiba repeatedly keeps slamming on the breaks but they still wont bit in.

Yuzumi: Honey a turn is comming! You may wanna break right about now!

Kiba: I cant!!! The breaks wont work!!!

The sharp turn approached as they ralized what will happen next. Before 100 meters before the impact both let out a tear and mumble.

Yuzumi/Kiba: Miku.... Take care of your little sister for us.....

The car crashed head onto to a tunnel entrance wall. The force of the impact crippling the car's front, windows shattered as shards of glass embedded themselves in the two. Kiba was killed on impact but yuzumi remailed alive until she died of bloodloss. Authorities arrived at the scene but it was too late. Both parents have died as one police officer calls the two sisters to break the bad news.

Back at the manner
We see Y/n and Miku looking at the window praying that their parents could arrive safe and sound. Then they hear a phone ring as one of the maids comes to pick it up.

Maid1: Yes this is the Izayoi manner, what can i help you with?

Maid1: I....see....

Maid1: Master Y/n Miku.....the phone is for you.

Miku then picks up the phone and answers the call

Miku: Yes this Miku Izayoi what do you need sir?

Police officer: Im sorry to report to you but..... Your parents have died in a car accident.....

Miku then was so shocked he dropped the phone as tears started comming out of her eyes.

Y/n: Miku nee chan? What is it?

Miku slowly composed herself as she passed the bad news to Y/n.

Miku: Our parents Y/n..... T-they died in a car crash....

Y/n kneeled down and started crying heavily. Her cries of dispair echoed through the mansion. The parents who took her in, gave her another chance in life, loved her as much as they loved Miku died in a car accident. Those with keen eyes spotted that Y/n left eye began to interchange between a yellow clock and her usual red eyes its stops as suddenly as it appeared. Neither the maids or Miku saw this happen.

In a AST base they detected a spike in spirit energy before quickly dying down. The signature only appeared for a frection of a second before disappearing. They just assume its just a glitch in the system.

Miku then kneeled down beside her sister and hugs her tightly crying. The maids and bulters can only watched as the two embraced in a tight hug. Miku tries to calm her down

Miku: Shh...shhh its okay little sister.... Wherever they are im sure they'll be sadded with our cries... Please stop.

Y/n hugged her sister tightly as they separated after a few minutes miku then goes to wipe the tears off of Y/n face.

Miku: Shh... Ill take care of you... Thats what mom and dad wanted..

Y/n then goes back to her tightly crying till her tears were dry.

We now cut to a month after the death of Kiba and Yuzumi Izayoi. The sisters stand infront of their mother and father's grave in black dresses. On that they Miku vowed to take care of her sister as Y/n vowed to protect miku with her life. After 2 more years miku was 14 years old. Y/n look like she was in her 16s but she was actually the same age as Miku. Y/n picked up on how to use guns as she trained day in day out to perfect her aim. Her weapon of choice is a basic Colt M1911 she stood at the fireing range and hits all the targets in the bull's-eye. Miku then comes by with snacks she prelared for her sister. They sat down near a table and started to chat.

Miku: Dont you think you're pushing yourself a bit too far?

Y/n: no its fine Nee-chan. I'll do what i can to protect you thats what i promised to mom and dad.

Miku: okay... But if you push yourself too much you might break
A tightly strung bow will snap as they say
(Comment if you get the reference )

Y/n just nodded knowing full well her limits and how to avoid passing them.

After another month Miku finally did her debut as an idol. Everyone loves it people we're cheering and Miku's dream of being an Idol has been achived. Y/n was there cheering her on. After that for 3 months Y/n left to hone her marksman skills. She was able to fake her actual age because of her body she was induced into the JSDF Sniper training where she honed her skills to protect her sister no matter the cost. After she arrived shes a master marksman and a dead eye accurate gunslinger.

Miku despite not approving of her sister's training she still supported her and she hugged her sister when she came back from the rigorous training.

Miku: I missed you so much little sister...

Y/n: I did too nee-chan now im strong enough to protect you.

Little did the two know something inside Y/n keeps erupting causing her a bit of a heart ache but she hid it from Miku to not make her worried.

Miku then enrolled Rindouji All-Girls Private School along with Y/n. The two sat down on the living room couch and talked with each other

Y/n: Its already been two years since mom and dad's passing. I still miss them.

Miku: Im sure wherever they are they're happy to see us still together.

Y/n: I guess so

Y/n then hugs her sister as she gets ready for the first day of classes in her new school.

(Alright i pulled the trigger and a plot point is now established i cant keep doing Character development forever as always thank you so much for reading!! And i hope you have a awsome day ahead)

P.S: Either i made a stupid decision with pulling the trigger for a plot point early or its well time and you guys were tired of the plot development stuff I'll introduce new characters in the next chapter so thats more to look from