Chapter 25: <Queen>

Unknown location, Unspecified time

Sunlight shined as Y/n slowly wakes up. She opens her eyes and was greeted with a red and white room. The walls were white with some parts black. Her bed was red along with the pillow which had black and golden trimmings. She looks down on her body and noticed that her clothes we're changed to a white lolita dress with purple accents. She gets up from the bed and when she was about to walk away she noticed that she was wearing a collar, which had a white chain that is connected to the bed frame.

Y/n: W-where am I?....

She looks out the window and noticed that she is still in Tengu city. The city was still shining as the morning light reflected off if the tall buildings.

Y/n: Looks like I'm still in the city...

Suddenly the door to her room opens, Y/n looked at who was entering and her eyes went wide.

The person standing in the doorway had white clothes, white hair, and heterochromic eyes (blue on the left red on the right). She looks exactly like her sister but she is all white.

???: I see that you're awake?

Y/n: o-onee-chan? Why are you wearing all white.

???: This is going to be hard to explain.

Y/n: What do you mean?

???: im technically her but im not.

Y/n: I-i see... What's your name?

Queen: You can call me White Queen.

Y/n: Queen? That's a strange name.

Queen: I get that alot.

Y/n: So what am I doing here?

Queen: You see, I also had a little sister once.

Y/n: What happened to her?

Queen: I....I....I accidentally killed her....

Queen starts tearing up, Y/n knows how hard it feels to loose a sister, she wanted to hug her but the chain prevented her.

Queen: That's why you're here....

Y/n: Huh?

Queen: I want to experience the emotions of having a sister again....

Y/n: B-but by taking me that means....

Queen: She'll be distraught?

Y/n: Y-yeah...

Queen: I'll do anything to experience that feeling again. Even taking another's sister.

Y/n: Thats not right.... onee chan might be worried for me.

Queen: I won't let her take you away from me.

Y/n: But this isn't right....

Queen: You dont have a choice. Its either me or her.

Y/n: okay....I guess I could stay for a while.

Queen: By the way. Do you like the dress your wearing?

Y/n: Y-yeah its rather comfortable.

Queen: Im glad you liked it, there's a mirror over there, take a look there.

Y/n: A-alright.

Y/n slowly walks to a large mirror that was in the diameter of the chain collar she was wearing. She looked at her full dress, including her White boots.

Y/n: Wow i look good in this.

Queen: I did put half of my Saphira Crystal inside of you

Y/n: You did what!?.