All the stupid things

(Hello humans or what ever the fuck you are you could be a rhino with a unicorn horn for all I know... Anyways I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time enjoy.)

(Gerard's POV)

So apparently I lost my memory for like two weeks. This upset some people but something good did come out of it. I got a song from Frankie. Which is fucking amazing by the way. I have this amazing boyfriend that would do anything for me and what can I give him not much, not enough. I need to somehow prove I'm worthy of him.

The nurse came in to tell us I could go home. Frankie helped me up and we walked to the elevator. He put his arm around my waist and I kissed his head.

_ _ _

I sat down on the couch, glad to be home in my small apartment, with Mikey and Frankie, and occasionally Alicia when she sleeps over. I turned on the TV. Frank came in putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Gee it's late you should get some rest."

I nodded and got up, following him into the bedroom. I went to my dresser pulling out some pajama pants and putting them on, then taking off my shirt. Frank was in his boxers already getting under the covers. I got into the bed resting me head on Franks shoulder.

He fell asleep fairly quickly and I waited a while as his sleep deepened. When I was sure it was safe I got up heading to the kitchen. I went through the fridge until I found what I was looking for, a six pack. I cracked one opened bringing it to my lips, letting the cool liquid flow down my throat.

After about four of them I felt it start to kick in hard. But I kept going until that six pack was gone and I was intoxicated. The alcohol taking control of my mind, numbing my bad thoughts for now. I dragged my drunken body back to bed, where Frankie was still fast asleep. I went back to my position letting my eyes close.

(Sorry for the super short chapter I have really bad writers block for this story. xoacidicblood)