Damn Regret

(I have not updated this story in quite a while and I apologize for that. This story's getting hard to write.)

(Frank's POV)

I woke up directly on top of Gerard, he was sleeping like a baby. I got out of bed careful not to wake him up. I walked out closing the door quietly behind me. I walked into the bathroom closing the door and locking it. I stripped down and turned the shower on. Before I got in I grabbed the small bag I hid behind the toilet.

When I was finished washing up and shit I got out, wrapping a towel around my waist and one over my shoulders to hide my arms. I went back into the bedroom where Gerard was still fast asleep. I put on a black and whit stripes long sleeve shit and some black skinny jeans. I ran a comb through my short black hair and swiped some eyeliner on.

Gerard started to stir in his sleep. As soon as he opened his eyes I kissed his lips softly. He sat up and smiled at me, his long hair was messy and sticking up in all sorts of places. I giggled a little.

"Good morning sunshine." He grinned at me.

"Morning Gee, would you like some breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure, do you have time before school?"

"Yeah we should." I smiled at him.

He gave me a big cheesy grin back, which caused me to giggle a little. He got up and I took his hand written into the kitchen. He started making coffee, then I grabbed the bread and popped few pieces in the toaster.

After breakfast it was time for hell. When we all got outside Mikey called shotgun, the little terd. So I had to ride behind Gerard, whispering dirty things in his ear the whole time. When we pulled up we practically ran into the school, cause it was raining like a bitch. When we got in I kissed Gerard and he was off to his class.

Mikey and I walked along peacefully down the hall on the way to our class. As we walked I could hear footsteps getting closer and faster behind us. Then before I knew it I was pinned against the lockers by Jerry Clark. Fuck!

"Hey faggot, have any stories to tell? About your asshole." He sneered.

"Fuck you!" I spat back and he gripped my throat. One of his minions had Mikey in a choke hold facing towards me.

"Let's see if the little emo boy has anything under this shirt of his."

He lifted up my shirt, only to see the hope tattoo on the left side of my chest. Then he pushed up me sleeve and slammed my arm on the lockers next to me, showing my scars. SHIT! Mikey looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well now looks like we've done good, this is something to be proud about. We drove him to slitting his fucking wrists, he's nothing but a little cowardly lonesome faggot."

He loosened his hold around my neck, then dropped me to the ground. He spat at me and walked off, his group of assholes following close behind. I sat just sat there with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Frank... You need to tell.." I cut him off

"No! I'm not telling anyone, no one else needs to know!"

"Fine but at least tell Ger.." I cut him off again.

"No Mikey! We can't tell anyone, especially not Gerard! Promise me you won't tell him, promise me!" He simply nodded and helped me up.

"C'mon then let's go to class."

(xoacidicblood)