열하나

Soobin tasted like cheap beer.

But his mouth was warm and his tongue rather insistent, so Seonghwa parted his lips and let Soobin lick inside the cave of his mouth.

One of his hands moved from the curve of Seonghwa's ass, sliding around his hip to cup his groin instead and Seonghwa moaned brokenly, rocking into the pressure.

Electricity spiked up Seonghwa's spine and he pulled back a little for air.

But Soobin went with him, teeth scraping lightly against Seonghwa's lower lip.

His hips dragged against Seonghwa's and he inhaled sharply, surprised.

But the friction was delicious and Seonghwa rocked back against him, eager.

"...Soobin?"

For a second, the soft voice didn't register.

Soobin's tongue was sliding against his and Seonghwa was lost in the sensation, pushing eagerly into the hand that was just dipping below his waistband.

But then it hit him and Seonghwa jerked away, eyes wide.

Hyeri.

"Oh my God," he said weakly.

Seonghwa's head whipped back towards Soobin, who was running a tongue over his lip as he met Hyeri's gaze, and then back towards his friend.

"Oh my God," he said, again.

The blood drained from his face.

Hyeri's bottom lip was trembling and she looked a breath away from bursting into tears.

All three of them were utterly still, an eye in the storm that was the raging party around them.

"Soobin," she said again, and this time Hyeri's voice broke.

Soobin said nothing – and it was too much for her.

Hyeri's expression shattered and she turned on her heel, disappearing into the crowd.

Seonghwa's eyes widened.

"Shit, fuck, damn it-" He had to go after her, he had to apologize, he had to calm her down or do something to make up for the fact that Seonghwa had just been making out with her boyfriend.

A hand caught on his wrist and Seonghwa whirled.

"Where are you going?" asked Soobin, and his gaze flicked down to the obvious tent in Seonghwa's pants.

"We're not done yet."

Seonghwa didn't think.

He pulled back his fist and slammed it, hard, into Soobin's jaw.

It sent the other boy reeling, knocking into at least three other people before hitting the floor.

But Seonghwa just glared.

"Yes, we fucking are," he spat, and then went after Hyeri.