스물 여섯

Dusk had fallen by the time they emerged from the music building, Seonghwa's hand warm and comfortable in Hongjoong's grasp as he waited for his boyfriend to lock the front doors behind them.

Hongjoong's shirt, which he'd used to wipe their come from Seonghwa's stomach, had been carefully bundled and shoved into Seonghwa's backpack, replaced by one of Seonghwa's white hoodies.

Seonghwa had never really noticed their size difference before but the expanse of his smaller hoodie hid nothing, so he could see exactly how well his boyfriend filled it out.

Despite Seonghwa's muscles, Hongjoong's shoulders were broader than his and the seams strained along the lines of his upper body.

When Hongjoong turned away from him to double-check the locks, Seonghwa saw the way that the fabric stretched over the shifting muscles of his back and slowly bit his lip.

His mouth was a little dry when Hongjoong turned to face him, shoving the keys into the back pocket of his jeans as he took Seonghwa's hand again.

"Did you eat dinner before you came to the studio?" he asked.

It took Seonghwa a second to figure out how to speak again.

"What? Oh, um, no," he answered.

Hongjoong scrunched his nose, displeased, and tugged his boyfriend into step with him.

Seonghwa smiled fondly.

"Wanna get takeout?" he asked.

"I know a good Chinese place we can swing by."

"Will it still be open?" asked Seonghwa, a little doubtfully.

He checked his phone-screen and showed Hongjoong that it was just past nine.

Hongjoong gave Seonghwa an exasperated look, though it was fond.

"It's a Chinese takeout restaurant near a college campus, Hwa," he said wryly.

"They'll definitely be open late."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes, but he was smiling too.

"Fine," he said. "Let's go."

The campus was quiet as they made their way through, only the occasional student passing them on the path.

The sun had only just dipped below the horizon, but the air was cooling rapidly.

Seonghwa tucked himself snugly into Hongjoong's side, the warmth radiating from his boyfriend keeping the chill at bay.

The Chinese restaurant, once they reached it, was so small and unassuming that Seonghwa was not surprised that he hadn't noticed it before.

It was cramped between two apartment blocks a few streets off campus.

Hongjoong led them inside and held the door open for Seonghwa, who was busy admiring the red neon light that cast shadows over the limited seating.