Adrian pucey

A/n; so basically I have been shifting to a new dr and I think last night was my third or fourth time there originally I was going for Fred but I changed my mind while I was there because Adrian OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I've decided to make a book about him because I can called " enough for me " please show it love and there will be slow updates but bear with me.

So basically this is what he's been like so far!

Who gives in first?

Adrian and I had been for only a few days at this point officially but we had been spending a lot of time together for weeks.

We had been keeping it secret since it started but today we decided on a little competition. Who will cave first and reveal the relationship?

I had been eating breakfast when Katie hit my arm freaking and nodded towards the door. That little cock head

He had black jeans and a black button-down, about that, however, the top buttons were undone and he has chains on. He knows how I feel about chains with undone black button-ups and to top it off he has damp wet hair.
This isn't fair!

He deliberately locked eyes with me as he sat down with a raised eyebrow. I only gave him a not so nice finger. This means war you little bitch I said in my head.

It was a weekend so after breakfast, I decided to go to the library to read. while I was there I heard snickering. " is this your way of surrendering" I questioned and he poked his head out of the stack behind me.

" Why would I surrender when I'm winning, and hiding isn't part of the rules" he questioned and I rolled my eyes because I know he hates it. I heard him scoff and kiss my temple before leaving me, " you know you can easily win by just being your sexy self correct?"
He whispered and I nodded while turning to face him. "you're scared, well good because you started this war and now I'm going to finish it" I said before grabbing my books and just leaving him there and I could tell he was debating surrendering.

I had an hour before lunch so I went back to my dorm to change and get ready ask was still in comfy clothes that I just threw on so I didn't go to breakfast in pyjamas.

I decided on the same black corset top I wore on our first date and a patched skirt with different shades of brown as well as black small heels. I had my hair curled with simple make-up.

I heard the bell going signalling lunch so I walked down to the great hall amd wlaked straight to pansy.

" you look insane" she laughed and i laughed with her. " do you want to go to hogsmeade with me after lunch" i questioned and she laughed.

" sure, if adrian lets you come because i think your winning" pansy said smiling and i looked towards adrian and he looked like he was about to cave.

" im coming don't worry" i laughed and i ran a hand through my hair while looking straight at Adrian and I could see him stand up and start walking over.

" aright this isn't fair!" he pouted and I only leant against the table smirking. " who cares if it's fair, I'm still winning"

" fuck it, you win" he chuckled pulling me up and kissing me. It was only short but it was enough of people to know we were together.

Inspo behind y/n outfit