❉ Chapter Ten ❉

**Changed Raylen😍check chapter 5 again😂**

Things were kinda simmering down as far as school, so I just decided to spoil myself today with Quiara.

I was planning on using my money but Kavonte forced me to use his black card--but I did not go down without a fight, so I told him he not getting the kitty from me for 2 weeks, but honestly I don't think either of us will last.

So me and Quiara were running around the mall basically buying everything from every store, even though I felt awkward using someone else's money.

I wanted to at least get Kavonte something so I was in footlocker searching for a pair of Jordan's or timberlands or any shoe he didn't have.

"Excuse me" I said after bumping into someone. "Aye wassup Raylen?" Raheem said. "oh god" I mumbled. "Hi" I replied but turned back around to browse the wall.

"So whatchu doing?" Umm obviously looking for new shoes, I thought

"Looking for shoes for Kavonte" I told him. He nodded his head. "I wanna make this right with you Ray" He said grabbing my arms and pulling me close to him.

"Umm, Raylen lets goo! We have to get home, I'm hungry" Quiara said interrupting him. I mentally thanked god. I grabbed some shoe that I think he'll like and paid for it and running out of the store before Raheem could catch of with me.

"I owe you one, Qui" I told her checking my phone.

Kavonte😍💀: I love you, please come home😢😘 papi misses you

I smiled, but decided not to reply.

"Owe you what, I'm really hungry" She looked at me. "Hmm" I narrowed my eyes at her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't have classes tomorrow so I decided to stay at Kavonte's house. I opened the door and Kavonte was sitting on the couch drinking out of a liquor bottle and smoking that brown cigarette thingy.

He smirked and bit his lip not looking at me.

I didn't even realize I was now on his bed fully stripped having a heated battle.

"Turn the fuck over!" He yelled at me. I hesitantly turned over but he took matters into his hands and flipped me over and entered me.

"Wait Kavonte!" I pleaded not giving me time to adjust since he decided to try and push his full length in me. Notice how I said tried.

I was screaming his name as he held my hips making sure I didn't move."You love it don't you!" He roared at me grabbing my hair. I grabbed the sheets and tried getting away from him, but that just made him mad.

"Come back here and take this shit like a grown woman." He told me pulling me back while he purposely thrusted forward. "Now I'm not gone ask again, You love it don't you!" He repeated himself.

"Yes papi," He flipped me over and I grabbed his neck as he kissed my chest never losing the pace of his stroke.

He knows how turned on I get when i look at his blessed body and the fact he was thrusting fast and kissing me didn't help me--it only made my climax come faster.

I knew he knew I was about to give out so he went faster and harder trying to catch up with me. "Tell me you're mine " He whispered in my ear. My walls wrapped tightly around his shaft as I felt him twitch.

"Papi... I'm yours, only yours" I moaned cumming all on him as he shot his seed deep in me--or dare I say, my stomach.

We got under the covers and I was too tired to do much else but lay sleepily in his arms.