❉ Chapter Twenty-Two ❉

"Alright Ray, have a good day at school" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being corny" I got out his car and started walking towards the building. I'm so glad I'm graduating next month. I'm ready to work.

"Wassup Raylen" Amir said catching up to me. I smiled and waved. He opened the door and let me in first--what a gentleman😊.

"I'm pregnant" I told him. Kavonte better be happy cause he not finna get me pregnant again.

"How could I forget. Wassup witchu and ole dude?" He asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Q? He's a close friend." I told him taking a seat. He sat down next to me. "What about you and Omari?" Omari was his soon and they are fucking twins. His babymama is nice but Amir claims she's just being fake. He's went to court for him and got joint custody and it seems as if that's working out fine.

"Good. My little man is growing up--speaking of which, you pick some names out?" I chuckled.

"Dude, I've got 5 months left to think about it"

Kavonte😍🔥💘: I'm picking you up after your classes

I didn't respond. He's been trying a little bit. He came by my house last week and bought me a pizza, which made me very happy, He came to my 4th appointment 2 weeks ago, and he's been picking me up from school.

"Hey, you ready to Graduate?" I asked running my hands through my hair.

"Hell yeah!" He said really loud making everyone look at us. "Shut up!" I laughed. A couple minutes later, class began.

*****1 boring lecture laterrrrrr*****

"see you, Raylen" Amir said hugging me and jumping into his car.

"Ohkay," I waved and started walking to a familiar whip. I got in the passengers side and buckled in.

"Ion like ole dude," He told me just like Q.

"You don't like any nigga I associate with unless you friends with them" Kavonte is so jealous that it's cute. He'll pout and not look at me. His hair has grown out and so has his mustache above his upper lip. God I could kiss him right now. I leaned over and started twisting his black and blonde curls.

"Move girl," He pushed my hands making me giggle.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"I've told yo ass before, why should i be jealous of an irrelevant ass nigga" He shrugged.

"Get me something to eat" I told him making him chuckle. "And if i don't"

"You will--you love me too much" I smirked going back to playing with his long ass curls.

"I do, you and my babies" I knew he going out of his damn mind.

Kavonte,

I honestly don't know where me and Raylen stand at this point--but i wasn't complaining... she was talking to me at least.

"Raylen, what we naming my babies--and when we going shopping?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Umm, i'm only 4 months pregnant. We have another 5 months, Kavonte"

"Sorry babe, you the first one to give me my babies and i'm so fucking excited--speaking of which, i think it's time i brung you to my mother"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Raylen, you look fine lets go!" I said checking my gold Rolex. We already late and my mom blowing up my phone ready to meet my girl.

"NO--you're dumb ass just had to make me meet her when i'm pregnant and fat!" She yelled from our room. I ran upstairs and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked her picking her up.

"I'm fat and ugly, and you deep down don't want me to meet your mother" She cried.

"Raylen, if i didn't want you to meet my mom i wouldn't have brung it up" I took her hand and led her to my Range.

"Hey ma" I said hugging her.

"Monroe don't nobody wanna see yo ass, and who's this" My mom smiled at Raylen.

"I'm Raylen, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. August" Raylen smiled back and hugged my mom.

"Girl the pleasure is mine and please call me mamma" They walked in the house leaving me on her doorstep. "Well, Monroe told me i'm expecting some grandbabies" Raylen blushed.

"Its true" She told my mom. "I'm having twins"

"Oh, yes! Monroe, get my daughter some water!" I groaned and walked into the kitchen.

**Raylen's Graduationnn**

Raylen,

"Raylen Michelle Gordon" I walked across the stage and smiled. I shook my principle's hand and i took my diploma. God i've waited a lifetime for this moment. My goals were almost complete.

I sat back down and instantly thought of what it would be like if my parents actually loved me and came to support me.

"Raylen you did it!" Quiara said hugging me. I smiled. "I did"

"Raylen" I turned around and saw my mom, dad, and my sister.

"Yes," My parents hugged me. "Our little girl graduated with honors" My dad said.

"Listen, sweetie. I wanna apologize on behalf of all of us. We treated you wrong and you didn't deserve it and--y-you're pregnant" My mom gasped. I nodded my head.

"Well, thanks for coming" i walked away from everyone. "Babe wait!" Kavonte called after me. "What's wrong?"

"What do you think's wrong? My parents show up unannounced at my graduation and they think they can apologize and think i'd come running back to them? Please" I kept walking to my Range.

"I'll see you at the house?" I nodded. He kissed me. "I'm proud of you mami--i got a surprise for you" He winked and smacked my ass. He can always put a smile on my face--effortlessly.

__________________________

Short..........😁