♢A Brief Background For Quiara and Quinten♢

**********

"Oh hi, you're Raylen?" Quiara asked the girl already moving into their new dorm.

"Yeah, you must be Quiara" She smiled. "I sure am--its a pleasure to meet you" She extended her hand to Raylen with she gladly took.

"Well, we'll catch up and unpack, but I'm going to explore the town. I'm new here" She nodded her head.

"Be safe"

Quiara hopped into her car and starting driving to no where. She parked in the parking lot of McDonald's and grabbed her purse, getting out of her car, locking it afterwards.

She stood patiently in line while scanning the menu. "Next" A cute guy called her.

"Umm, Hi, can I get a number one with a sprite" The boy tapped the screen a couple of times.

"Will that be all?" He asked flashing a bright smile.

"Nahh, I would like a number 10 with coke" A deep voice boomed from behind her.

"Ohkay, your total is $10.89" The stranger slid a crisp $20 bill over the counter. Their food and drinks were handed to them and the boy was obviously disappointed that another dude stepped in before he had a chance to spit game at her.

"Thanks...-"

"Quinten, babe. But you could call me Q, or daddy if you're a freak" He smirked watching her blush. He didn't even know the girl and he already wanted her.

"Thanks Quinten. I'm Quiara--I know it's kinda ghetto but that's not me, o swear-"

"It's fine" He said cutting off her rant. "I love it actually" They sat down at a nearby table and starting eating.

"You wanna give me your number?" He asked her out of the blue. "She gave him her unlocked phone. He saved himself as Q😍🔥✨ "K, gimme your phone" He bit his lip and followed her directions. She had saved herself as Quiara✨💋

"Make sure you text me" He said before walking off leaving her stunned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Raylen, Raylen!" Quiara said barging into their dorm. Raylen was, as always, hitting the books. "You'll never believe what Quinten just told me." She took off her glasses and slit her eyes at her bestfriend.

"What" She asked her dryly. She slammed the door. "Quinten is a drug dealer" She covered her mouth.

"This is big, you're dating a criminal!"

"I know, but it's good cause he can hook a sister up--speaking of which, he has a bestfriend" Quiara wiggled her eyebrows at her bestfriend. Raylen rolled her eyes. "All boys today just want to get in your pants, and I was too blind to see that with.... him" Raylen replied referring to Raheem.

"Well, I don't know about you, but we love each other and he hasn't come anywhere near the cookie jar" Raylen laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 coming soon. I just had some down time and was like, what the heck.

V.ote , C.omment , F.ollow