❉ Chapter Thirteen ❉

Raylen,

"Mmm" I yawned letting my eyes adjust to the bright sun. Kavonte's arms were, as always, wrapped around my waist. I blushed as I thought about how loud I was moaning.

I tried getting out of Kavonte's grip, but he groaned and held tighter on me. "Where you going?" He mumbled.

"Bathroom" He nodded his head and kissed me. He released me and I got up.

I had taken a shower, ate breakfast, and gotten breakfast for Kavonte when he wakes up and it was about 10. I get up so damn early.

"Kavonte get up" I said take the sheets off of his perfect ass. "Lemme sleep, babe" He whined.

"Nahh, I got you breakfast" I kissed his neck and slapped his ass.

"What the fuck Raylen!" He shot up holding his but. "Thats what you get for smacking my ass all those times!" I gave him a bag from McDonald's.

"Shit, thanks babe"

>>Knock , Knock<<

"Hey girl" I said hugging Quiara.

"Quentin just gave me his black card" She squealed. "Alright, I'll be right back" I ran to Kavonte who was watching cartoons.

"Can I have your black card?" He chuckled and bit his lip while going through his wallet.

"Remind me to get you a black card--I love you" He kissed me.

"You too, bye...... Lets go" I grabbed my purse and my phone and followed Quiara out of my room.

Kavonte,

Me and Q was in the gym and there were a group of thirsty bitches just staring at us.

"Yall rabbit asses need to stop fucking, like damn--or at least be quiet." I laughed.

"I can't help it if my girl is sexy as fuck" I smirked slowing down the speed the treadmill was going.

"So it's our last night in Myrtle Beach, I think we should take our girls out" He suggested. J. Cole's Wet Dreamz was blasting loudly in my ear. I put my light blue beats around my neck and cut the volume down.

"Yeah, B, that sounds like a plan." I told him nodding my head.

Kavonte😍🔥: Babe, I'm taking you out tonight. So be ready at 6😘wear something nice

She tried texting me back, asking me where we were going and what to wear, but I ignored her.

"Shit, I needa buy a suit and a tie..... and some strawberries and some condoms..... then again, I want some kids running around." Q started laughing and stopped running.

"You not the only one " we both laughed. I don't know why Raylen not ready, I'm not leaving her so she don't got a good reason to be scared.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Q was looking around Armani for some suits. "I think I'll get this one, B" He told me holding up a Navy blue blazer. I nodded my head.

"I'm going with this one" I said carelessly throwing a black blazer on my arm.

"I'll pay for this if you pay for the belts" I told Q. He chuckled.

"Yeah whatever, man" I grabbed his jacket and put it on counter. The lady was obviously shocked to see two niggas standing in a expensive ass store.

"Will that be all?" I nodded my head as she punched in the total.

"That'll be $2,590" I slid her my black card while pulling out my phone sending a text to my girl.

Kavonte😍🔥: Hey mami, where you at?

"Have a nice day" I shot her a fake smile and followed Quentin out the store.

Raylen😘👑: Still out with Quiara.
-we're both looking for a dress cause Quentin asked her on a date too

Kavonte😍🔥: That's good babe, hope you didn't forget about tonight😁

Raylen: I didn't, gtg though, LOVE YOU💘💝

I put my phone back in my pocket and realized we were at Gucci.

Raylen,

I was constantly turning and posing in front of the mirrror. Me and Qui were chasing in my room.

I had to say I was gonna miss this place. "Yaus Raylen, fuck it up" Quiara said putting on her earings.

"Oh I'm out girl. Have fun, and TRY AND HANDLE THE DICK THIS TIME" I laughed and waved to her.

Not long after, there were knocks at my door. I fluffed my hair real quick and straightened my dress. I opened the door and really wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.

My boyfriend is already sexy, but I didn't think he could get a whole lot sexier. I swear I just wanted him to fuck me right then and there. "I know I'm sexy mami, but I would like to be able to take you out" He said flashing his perfect teeth. He pulled a white rose from behind his back and handed it to me.

"You ready?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Where are we going?" I asked as he lead me to his rolls royce.

"You'll find out, I promise" he told me kissing my cheek and helping me into the expensive car.

After a short drive, he pulled into the parking lot of what looked like to be an expensive restaurant. He opened the door for me and walked me into the restaurant. He simply nodded at the host before walking up a staircase leading to the roof. Our food was already waiting for us.

Once we had sat down, we started eating. I had a snow crab cluster, with a bake potato, and two crab cakes with wine.

"Kavonte, how much did you spend on this?" He wiped his mouth.

"Maybe about $600 but it don't even matter cause this shit is cheap to me." I don't think I'll ever get use to him spending so much money on me. I shook my head.

"I mean if you're good with spending a bunch of money, go ahead" I cut a part of my crab cake with my fork, dip it in cocktail sauce, and brung it to my lips.

"I love you" He told me randomly. I gave him a weird look but smiled. "... I just wanted to take you out, since y'know, it's our last day here and everything." He scratched the back of his neck--it's so cute when he does it.

He stood up and came around to my side. He dropped a shiny diamond necklace around my neck. "I love you, Raylen. I mean that shit. I wanna apologize the first time I met you. I was being a real bitch--i called you out ya name, and I embarrassed you." He placed his hands on my shoulders. If only I could see his face. "I wanna marry you one day, and I wanna have about 10 little me's running around--imma also get out the game for you, you can bet on that, babe. I don't mind spending thousands on you. You my girl and as your boyfriend its my job to make you happy." He kissed my neck and helped me up. We walked out the restaurant smiling like idiots...... and I guess you know what we did when we got back to the hotel, so why bother telling😌

________________________

😍✨🔥👑This took forever buttt
Yall know what to do😬