❉ Chapter Sixteen ❉

"Kavonte quit it" I mumbled. I was taking notes on this big ass book about medicine I'm suppose to read but Kavonte kept kissing me. Its my fault, I haven't let him hit in a couple of weeks cause I can't even walk when I mess with him.

"Noo, I want some" He died the ends of his curls blonde and it was kinda growing. He was too sexy for his own good.

"Noo, now let me study" I was glad I was graduating early, I don't think i would've survived another year.

"Come on, just the tip mami" I gave him a look. Ohkay, my period is late and I'm kinda scared cause I think I'm pregnant.

"No Kavonte" I told him. "Go jack off" He mugged me.

"Why jack off when my girl can give me some" He started kissing myself. "Raylen it's been weeks, and I've been going to bed with boners." He whined.

"Well you think I haven't been having wet dreams?! I'm just as horny as you are but I have to get this work done" I said writing a couple of stuff down on Antibiotics.

"You don't know how turned on I'm getting by watching you" He mumbled in my ear. "FINE KAVONTE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY"

~

"You have issues" I told Kavonte messing with his hair. My baby is so cute.

"But you love me" He smiled revealing his deep dimples.

"I do" I smiled as well. His phone started ringing and he rolled his eyes.

"What girl?" I mugged him hard as hell

"..."

"FUCK! Alright we're coming" He threw his phone somewhere and got up.

"What's wrong?"

"Q got shot"

Raheem,

"I did it" I told him. I've tried being nice to Raylen but I'm tired of this lovey dovey shit. I want my baby back.

I've been working for Snake and he told me Kavonte used to work for him when he was on his come up. Also, one of Kavonte's hoes with me. I'm gone break them up--Mina gets Kavonte, I get Raylen.

Shit finna get real.

Kavonte,

I was quiet. Q got shot multiple times in the back. He got them all removed and he's sleeping now. My brother got fucking shot.

Raylen, Quiara, and Q's mom was in the room with him, I was outside on my work phone talking to my tracker. I was aslo sending all of my little niggas to go around and see if the streets speakin. Raylen came out the room and hugged me as I was barking orders on the phone. She had been crying a little bit so her eyes were a little red.

"Man, get the fuck off my line and don't call me until you get your shit togther!" I hung up. I hugged Raylen, trying my best not to cry.

"Aye wassup B?" Me and my boy Q dapped each other after I dropped my duffel bags.

"I need a place to stay" He chuckled.

"My ma sleep, so I think I can sneak you in" I stepped in and he closed the door. We sneaked up the stairs and went into his room. He tossed me a pillow.

"Aye thanks man" I said when i layed down.

"It's cool, you my bro, I gotchu"

~

"We wanna work for you" I told him getting straight to business. Q's mom is struggling to feed Q let alone me, and I can't stay at his house forever.

He blew out smoke from his joint and looked at us. "Why would a I want a two little boys working for me?" He asked.

"Man we need the money" Q spoke up. He smirked and pulled two duffel bags full of product.

"Sell all this by the end of the month and then we'll see what we can do" Little did we know, we were going to be hooked out this business.

~

"I'd kill him if I were you" He spat in my face. One of the many crackheads stole from him and now he wants me to kill him.

"A'right" I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger not looking in his direction. "Don't be a bitch about it! You killed someone so what?! That's what you have to do to get to the top" That stuck with me. At first it was about helpin Q's mamma, but now I wanna control everyone like he does.... or so I thought

~

"Look man I gotta do this. It was nice working for you, but I wanna get bigger" He mugged me.

"Alright, go out there on your own and see how hard it is building shit up. I've taught you well" He obviously wanted me to fail and come crawling back to him but I know what I was getting myself into.

"Excuse me, visiting hours were over 6 hours ago" Raylen was asleep in my arms. Everyone mugged the nurse and left. I'll make sure i get my revenge.

***************

"Kavonte go to sleep" I was smoking a blunt in my 'blunt' room and Raylen came down. It was obviously late but I didn't care. It's been days since Q was shot and he slipped into a coma and I couldn't track down who was behind this.

"Nahh, I'm good B" She walked towards me and took the blunt out of my hands and sat it in the nearby ashtray. I was about to finish my 3rd bottle of Vodka but Raylen grabbed my hand.

"I can't sit here and watch you mope anymore. Quinten wouldn't want you like this. I know him getting shot hurt you, but you can smoke and drink your problems away. I'm your girlfriend and imma have to keep it real with you--you're acting like a bitch" She told me bluntly.

"This isn't the Kavonte I know, king of the streets, the person that strikes fear into others' hearts. Kavonte wouldn't be here pitying himself, he would be out on the streets, trying to find out who did this" I swear every man needs a Raylen. Mami is my rock, I don't know how the fuck I was living without her.

"You right, I'm sorry. Now give Papi some love" I pulled her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I grabbed her ass. She kissed my lips multiple times and giggled.

"Carry me to bed?" She asked pouting. I really couldn't ever say no to her. I picked her up and started walking upstairs. She started tracing my tattoos on my chest. "When imma meat ya mamma?"

"Soon, I promise" Before, I was worried about Raylen having my children, but now, I needa take care of this shit. Imma get out the streets, for my family, I promise.

***Weeks Laterrrrrr***

Quinten just woke up and we were sitting it was just me and him, the girls were at school.

"Mane them niggas caught me slipping" He sighed and wiped his forehead.

"Don't stress over it B, I got this shit handle, I gotchu"

****************************

This was suppose to be longer😕

I'm leaving middle school next week😑🌚🔥🔥