Chapter 2

Angel POV:
I had just arrived in Mystic Falls to see my favourite brothers after a flight from LA. I was skipping around town and then saw Steffie !
I ran to Steffie and waved to him all while jumping into his arms for a hug .Me and Steffie had met in the 60's and he thought I was lost until I accidentally  lost control of my hunger . Luckily I didn't feed on any one and Steffie helped me. Stefan Salvatore was my best friend but I hadn't seen him in ages .
Me and Steffie start to head to the Salvatore Mansion with me on his hip as he insisted .When we arrive Steffie walks in and I see my favourite vampire ever Damon.I run over to him and attack him into a hug not noticing the other people .

3rd POV
The save Elena gang were talking about the new plan while waiting for Stefan when suddenly someone ran in at an inhuman speed and hugged Damon .  Everyone  apart from Damon and Stefan were quite bedazzled but when they saw a little girl about 3 years old they all awed .Seeing the opportunity Angel decided to prank these confused individuals. Angel looked up at Damon and spoke. "Dada I missed you so much" .That sentence made everyone freeze in shock .
Until a certain whiny Eleanor yelled
"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"
However Angel immediately started sobbing as she hated loud noises .
Damon POV
As I heard those words I knew my favourite girl in the entire world was back. I was about to hug her until I hear a certain doppleganger open her loud annoying voice and shout.Angel started to sob and it broke my heart .I felt my eyes start to change as I growl deeply across the room. . .