😇Chapter 1😇

Angel's P.O.V*80 years ago*

I woke to hear screams and quietly walked to where they were coming from
'AAAAHHHHH' Mommy screamed in pain while daddy (she is 3) had his hand in her chest and a smirk on his face .My eyes widen in fear.
'YOU WERE  GOING TO TAKE MY LITTLE ANGEL AWAY ADMIT IT' Daddy yells but before she could answer he rips her heart out.
I quickly run tears dripping down my face silently
And with that I did not see daddy for another 80 years.....
Klaus POV
I knew it .I KNEW IT .How dare she.How dare Lily try take my angel away.She was trying to runaway with my precious angel and I WILL NOT ALLOW HER. After I put my little angel to bed and made sure she was asleep. I storm my way down the stairs and shove Lily into a wall my hand in her chest and a blood thirsty smirk on my face. I shout at her to shut up while she screams in pain .
'YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE MY LITTLE ANGEL AWAY ADMIT IT ' I yell and before she could answer I rip her heart out and take a bite .I then walk up stairs to check on my little angel to see she is gone. Oh no she must have heard maybe even seen it and didn't know what was going on . She must have been so afraid I think as I tell my vampires to go search around for her . Don't worry my innocent angel daddy's coming for you and then you'll be my little girl forever.
Klaus POV *Present-2010*
80 years and I had yet to find MY innocent little angel . I had searched the whole world and she was nowhere to be found but put a stop to it for a couple months since I had found MY doppelganger but I will have my angel soon.

*I don't own the vampire diaries or the originals or legacies .I just own Angel's character and maybe another OC*