Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Looking around the dark cell without any window, I realized that this is my life from years and it will be the same in the coming years. I have no means to get out from this prison... I feel so weak right now emotionally, mentally as well as physically.

My father has left in care of a monster without caring what will happen to his daughter. And frankly, I had no hopes from him in matters of protecting his children.

He was never present and we were happy that he was always away. And in his absence, our Mom did the best she can for us. But after she left... My life officially turned in to hell.

I have no idea how many times I got injected with different chemicals or drugs that sometimes I feel that I will be mad. They haven't raised their hands on me... But thry have tortured me in a way that I can't describe. I feel so suffocated here but I have no energy left to run. Wherever I go they will catch me. I tried running away twice but every time I feel that this time I will be free, they come and throw me in dungeon for days without food. Whenever my father comes to meet me, they cover my body with cotton paddings to show my father that I am absolutely healthy but just have some fever due to my health issues. And he fucking idiot to believe that and without paying any attention he just goes leaving me in the cage of piranhas.

"God! I am a detective not a bloody bodyguard to save everyone! Kian you are my friend that's why you are getting competitive advantage." I heard someone's voice from outside making me turn towards the door.

"Now where she could be?" I heard him again. I willed myself to get up and go there.

Who is he? What is he searching here?

"Lisa!" I looked at the door in shock. Are they planning to do something to me again?

No! I was already unconscious for days and now what else they want!

"Lisa! Can you hear me?" He shouted again but I just sat at the door in fear.

"Is she unconscious or something? Kian said she is mentally ill. Kian! How do I save her now? The effects sleeping gas will be over anytime and I have to take her out before anyone notices." He muttered but still I heard him quiet clearly.

Who is Kian? And why does he wants to save me?

"Liam and Lydia! They have sent me here to save you." Hearing this I jerked my head up.

"I am here! I am here!" I said banging the door loudly.

"Okay. Okay! Don't bang the door loudly. These goons might wake up anytime." He hissed in anger.

"Then why were you shouting my name so loudly?" I hissed back.

"Because I couldn't find you and I had less time, you idiot!" IDIOT! He called me an idiot?

"Then why are you wasting time with this idiot in fighting? Open the door." I snapped at him. Whoever he is... He is an absolute jerk. Once he opens the door I will give him a good slap.

"What do you think I am doing? I am trying to open this door but it's not opening." He said and his voice sounded as if he is putting pressure on something.

"Then break the door." I said as I am eager to go out and breathe in fresh air.

"No, this will alert them earlier then we expect. And I don't have any security team with me." He said and groaned as he put pressure on iron lock.

"I will push it from inside." I said as I pushed the door. After a few hard pushes the door burst making my balance fluctuate. I would have landed on the floor flat if I was not caught by my saviour. An irritating saviour.

My eyes were closed in anticipation of a fall which I opened only I was secure in his arms. I looked at his sea blue eyes as soon as it occurred to me that I am safe. Gradually, I took in his whole frame and couldn't look away when his vigilant eyes were staring at me.

"You are safe and stinking. How many days before they gave you time to bath?" He asked me as he put me down.

"I don't know. I have been inside this hellhole for a while now. And half of the time I am not in my senses. You are lucky that I was awake today or else you would have to carry me." I said and detached myself from him.

"Then I thank the lord. Now we should go before they know you are here." He said as he closed the dungeon's door.

"Where are by siblings? Are we going to meet them?" I asked him in excited tone.

"They are safe but hiding from your father. And we are to meet them some days later." He said and pulled me with him amd started walking. Am I correct to believe him that he will save me?

"Don't make any noise till I say you can speak. Not a word! And wear this mask, I have used sleeping gas outside so we should be affected by that gas." He said to which I nodded. We both wore our masks and went outside the main dungeon door. I looked at all the guards sleeping soundly in weirdest positions. Some were standing, some were sitting at the same time sleeping too... It was funny to watch them sleep like this.

With every door that we crossed, my saviour made sure to shut the door from outside. Some guards started to wake up but he sprayed more gas making them sleep again. Every time the guards started moving, my heart kept on popping out.

Finally! After all the hurdles we came outside in the open air at last. We didn't waste anymore time and sat in car and went off.

Hii to my freedom!