Chapter 10

Vincent's POV

"Sure, Sir. If you are saying then I will do it." She said and pushed her legs upwards and that is the moment I will keep my distance. You will not fall in my arms but I am sure you will break your arms. 

"Sir, I think I got the container. Keep holding the stool tightly, please?" She said seductively sweet tone which I absolutely hate.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am holding the stool tightly already." I said.

I was looking here and there after seeing her boring acting to see Lisa coming in the kitchen. I ran towards her and kept the hand on her mouth and gestured her to keep quiet.

But this mental is looking at me in confusion. I gestured her again to keep quiet and just then...

"Sir! Please catch me! Aahhh!" I scoffed while she shouted. I winked at Lisa who was looking at me in shock.

We both were looking at each other when we heard a thump and the pasta that were stored in the container hit Snow's head one by one.

And before she could realize, the container hit her head and fell on the side followed by it's cap that landed perfectly on her head. She looked up to see me holding Lisa and that might have spiked up her anger.

"Vincent... I told you to catch me. Look what happened to me!" She said as she tried to convert her anger into pitiful expression.

"I am your boss so never call me by my name. And next time if you try to play trick on me, be ready to go out of this house." I snapped at her arrogantly.

"I was not playing any trick, Sir." I scoffed at her.

"Really? You said the stool is shaking. The container of corn flour is in the upper shelf. What do you take me for? I know where the things are in this house." I said and she looked flushed that I caught her red handed.

"I only did this because I love you. Why don't you understand! From the very start I have always loved you. I am standing washing someone's period stained bed sheet. Doesn't this prove you enough?" Snow angrily asked making me glare at her.

"Excuse me!" Lisa butted in removing my hands from her mouth. I didn't even realize that I was holding her for so long.

"I never forced you wash anything. You snatched the bed sheet so save this drama now." Lisa said glaring at her.

"It's not any stupid drama. I love him from the time I saw him in school." I internally groaned at my decision to hire her.

"If you claim to be in love him then why are you playing these weird tactics? After loving him for years, you didn't realize that he hates it?" Lisa asked and made look at her in shock. In just one day she started knowing me this much?

"Ohh... So you will say me what to do? Let me remind you, you have just met him. You don't know how hard it is to get near him. He left no options for me. I had to do this for him to notice me. I was even more tempted because you are coming in between us!" Snow shouted at Lisa and we gasped at her together.

"What do you mean by that? That if you have no other options you will do something like this and I will start liking you. Initially, I thought you were at least tolerable! But now I regret appointing you." I said in frustration.

"I regret it too! I also feel sympathy for myself that I was ready to cater to a mental because of your love!" She shouted while glaring at Lisa.

"Shut up! Go from what she has been through and then we will see if you still be alive. She is not mental and you better get that." I shouted at Snow making her look at me in shock. Even Lisa was shocked.

"You better pack your bags and get out of here, right now?" I snapped even more loudly at her. As I looked at Lisa standing lifelessly with her pale face, I had to pull her near me. I had to give her soothing hug, and as usual stroking her hair lightly.

"Wow! So I was right about you. You have already whored around yourself to him." Snow chuckled making Lisa shiver. Even I was shivering because of anger.

"I am not you! You have the habit of seducing people who are not even interested in you. I know he will never be interested in me and I am not going to seduce him if I know he is not into me. So get that straight if you are interested in him and he is not then move away! Don't you get that you are creating an unnecessary traffic here." Lisa shouted after sometime and pushed me aside. I looked at her in shock again.

"So that you can pounce on him? No I am not that mad to leave so easily. I was right all along the moment I saw you... And even that he is protective of you. After you go away from his life, I am going to make sure he is mine and you stay far away from him. I know one day he will realise my love for him." Snow said after chuckling.

"Shut up! I am not some fucking object that you can push to anyone or keep to yourself. Snow even if she goes from my life, I will never love a selfish girl like you. You only care about how you will be benefited from every situation and what you will loose. Get this straight that I know everything about you. I made a mistake of hiring you because I was momentarily possessed. I know about your dealings with your own step-father. What do you think that I haven't researched about you? Your father is circulating information everywhere." I said while smiling making her look at me shock.

"Get out!" I barked.