Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I looked around the surroundings and it felt so new. The last two times I took an adventure of running, I was so lost. Then I realized that I am not in Miami anymore. Thank god! For my saviour atleast I have some company.

"Which place is this?" I asked him while he was driving.

"New York." He replied in business like tone. Does he even bother to smile?

"New York! Wow! I always wanted to cone here. Can we see statue of liberty please?" I asked him more like begged him to take me there.

"We cannot. When your siblings take you from me you can go with them. Right now, what you need is good bath and good food." He said and again I realized how rude he is. I should have slapped him but I was busy staring at him.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"To my house." I nodded at his short and precise answer.

"What is your name? I forgot to ask." I asked again after a few minutes of silence.

"Vincent Davis." I nodded again.

"And who is Kian?" I asked again after few minutes of nothing.

"My friend." I nodded and rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you really a detective?" I asked him with excitement dancing in my eyes.

"How many questions will you ask woman! Just sit quietly and let me think." He suddenly snapped making me bounce away from him.

"You... You..." I stammered out of fear.

"No... Oh god! I am sorry. There is a tracking device on your body. They are already following us from far." He said.

"So what happens now? Will I again go in that cage?" I muttered in fear and my heart started pounding so loudly.

"Are you mad? I will never let them find you." He said and caught my hand.

"Then what we will do?" I asked him.

He said nothing gave me his bag from the back seat. I looked at him in confusion.

"Do as I say without making mr angry." He said and I had no option but to agree with him. Though arrogant but I feel he his quite smart and handsome.

"Slide down the seat and remove clothes." I looked at him in shock.

"Do as I say Lisa. Remember?" I nodded and went down. Hastily I removed the my dress.

"Everything Lisa. Each and every piece of clothing." He said making me more embarrassed at this thought. Still without much option I removed everything.

"Now?" I asked in shaky tone.

"Don't be embarrassed. I am not looking. In the bag you will find a sponge and water bottle. Give yourself a sponge bath and inspect if you find anything on your body. And make it fast." I nodded and hastily removed the sponge and water bottle and disrupted everything neatly kept in the bag.

After wetting the sponge, I cleaned everything but I couldn't clean my back.

"I cannot reach my back." I said to him.

"Give the sponge to me." I gave him the sponge and he hastily cleaned my back.

"See if something fell while cleaning yourself." He said and I picked my clothes and checked for the same but there was nothing.

"No nothing." I said.

"And nothing on the clothes?" I shook my head after checking my clothes thoroughly.

"Now there is only one meaning. The device is inside your body." He said making my eyes widen in shock. Again!

"Can be anywhere?" I asked to which he nodded.

"Now what happens?" I asked him.

"Were you ever operated by them?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so. Whenever I was unconscious or under any effect, I don't think they operated me." I said to him.

"Great. Check all the holes in your body. The device is somewhere there." He said making me look at him in disbelief.

"H..holes? I... I... Can't." I stuttered in embarrassment.

"Lisa. Do you want to be safe?" He asked to which I nodded undoubtedly. But I covered myself and he suddenly looked at me. He looked at me in embarrassment, and very unrecognisable blush and hastily looked away.

"Then don't think about anything else. Just find the device." He said.

"Okay. Which should I search first? I mean... Where do you think...." I said while looking at him.

"Umm... Search where you lease touch yourself but they have... I mean... They might have." Even he stuttered and the situation became so awkward here that I can't address how to answer him.

"I don't know which one. I... I have been touched..." I started saying but couldn't complete my words.

"Say no more. Start with ears. This place should be or your hair. If we don't find it then we will think of something else." He said to which ai nodded.

I searched in my hair thoroughly but couldn't find any small object and I had to smell them. I felt like I will puke my guts out with this smell. I want bath! A proper one!

After that I put my fingers in my ears and searched if I find some tracking device. I don't even know what they look like.

"Did you find it?" He asked and impatience was clearly reflecting in his voice.

"I am searching in my ears." I said.

"How are you searching?" He asked.

"With my fingers." I said.

"Are you mental? Your fingers will not go inside it fully. In my bag, you will find and thin magnet in the tool box. Put that in ears and if the tracker is magnetic the it will come out." He said and his expressions said that I am the most dumb person he has seen.

"Fine. I have no idea what it is. You should have said me earlier." I said and searched for tool box.

"Now that is also my mistake! Girls!" He muttered and I felt like punching him then and there.

Removing the magnet I pushed it in my right ear and nothing happened. Then I pushed the magnet in left one and I felt stinging sensation that I shrieked.

As it stopped, I removed the magnet to see and small chip kind of thing.

"I got it!" I said in excitement.

"Good. Now throw everything out of the window. And we will prepare the run now. Wear a shirt from my bag." He said and I threw my clothes along with tracking device.