Scene 31 - Into the Cultivator

Once again, we view the exterior of the Dinorod complex, and cut inside to see the grotesque Mitrochondroform forming itself in the tank. Its eye glows onto the glass as the two Mysteron agents monitor the creature's activity.

Jasper:

When do we unleash it?

Narvara:

Whenever the time is right.

We see the miniaturised Joe with his jetpack. He holds one hand with the transmitter, his case strapped to his jetpack but able to take the case off from it. Joe uses the other hand to control his pack. The boy hides behind some plants as he watches close by. We alternate from him to his father and Sam sat back at the cars.

Joe:

Joe 90 to Sam Loover.

Sam:

Go ahead, Joe.

Joe:

I'm outside the compound. I am about to sneak in and find my way to the Dinotron Cultivator.

Sam:

Ok, Joe 90. You be careful in there. You are about to enter into alien territory, something even you've never done before. Remember, you have the knowledge and skill to shut down the Dinotron Cultivator and bring this entire scheme down to justice.

Joe:

Joe 90 to Sam Loover, out.

Mac:

Good luck son.

Sam:

And whilst Joe is sneaking in through rather unconventional methods, Penelope and Father Unwin will be taking the front entrance.

Mac:

Hmph. Again, rather unconventional.

We see little Joe flying in his jetpack towards the base. Meanwhile, Lady Penelope, Parker, Unwin, and Matthew begin approaching Dinorod on foot through the trees and bushes. Parker carries the gun whereas Matthew holds the detector.

Matthew:

Another smart little device. You quite sure you know what you're doing there, Parker?

Parker:

Quite, Mr Harding. I am perfectly experienced with breaking and entering into these types of establishments. M'lady and I are hardly out of practice with it. As it happened, I am the last of a longline of faithful Cockney retainers who served the English aristocracy. I wasn't able to follow the family tradition and find employment as a butler.

Parker's tone falls sombrely, his words signifying the regret of his past life.

Father Unwin:

Well here you are being more than a ladyship's butler, Parker.

Parker:

Well, I did fall in with various villains and criminal gangs in the London underworld as it happened. Not that I'm proud of what I got myself into now.

Lady Penelope:

Parker has unique skills in mechanical engineering and thermos-technical dynamics. He did however gain a reputation for himself as one of the world's finest safecrackers and cat burglars. As well as in armoured limousine transport duties, security system immobilisation, and underworld community liaison.

Matthew:

Really?

Parker:

Well err, yes, erm. Only that it did give me a spell in Parkmoor Scrubs. I tried to make my honest living, but I just couldn't resist my old life. That was when I met her ladyship. She caught me when it... well, all that's a long story.

Lady Penelope:

I'd heard of Parker's superior talents and I offered him a working partnership. Parker is the most loyal and indispensable butler and assistant anyone could have asked for.

Parker cheers up.

Parker:

Well, thank you, m'lady.

Joe 90 has reached the base, and flies alongside the outside of the base. His radio is in contact with that of Brains in Thunderbird 2, and Lady Penelope's.

Joe:

Joe 90 to Brains in Thunderbird 2.

We see Thunderbird 2 flying to the right of the screen and cut to Brains inside looking at the diagram of the mechanics of the Cultivator. Joe's voice will be heard on the radio inside the lab.

I am about to enter inside the complex now.

Brains:

Ok, Joe. Standing by here. Lady Penelope, what is your position?

We see Lady Penelope's party approach the gated entrance – reused from various episodes as it is only a few seconds shown on the screen. She uses her makeup mirror to communicate.

Lady Penelope:

About to enter now, Brains.

Brains:

F.A.B. Scott is on his way to you in the next fifteen minutes. I'll put him through to you.

Brains activates a switch so Scott can communicate with Penelope. We see the same shot of Thunderbird 1 again flying to the right of the screen. Scott contacts Penelope, and as usual, we will have alternating shots between the two.

Scott:

Penelope, this is Scott in Thunderbird 1. Now I'm not far away from you. I will give you assistance where needed. Then Thunderbird 2 will be arriving and then we can decide a course of action.

Lady Penelope:

Ok, Scott. We are breaking in now.

Parker uses the Mysteron gun to open an entrance. He fires it and breaks open a sealed grey door.

Scott:

Now Penelope, you watch your step in there. We don't know what the Mysterons will be cooking for you in there. Keep in constant communication so I can hear what's happening in there until I arrive.

Lady Penelope:

Will do, Scott. Nicely done, Parker.

Parker:

Thank you, madam. After you, m'lady.

Lady Penelope:

You're too kind, Parker. Obviously because this is a Mysteron complex the gun will work effectively on the relics they have created.

Lady Penelope and her friends enter...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUMDUN DUM...