Worst Fear

All eyes were on Wanda after Tony set the jet on autopilot. She still hasn't spoken a word or even moved. Natasha kneeled down in front of her again.

"Hey Wands, you're safe now, they won't hurt you anymore, I promise. I will take a look at the jacket now, alright?" Natasha spoke but once again didn't receive an answer.

She slowly traced her fingers over the jacket until she found the straps that were pinning Wanda's arms against her chest. Natasha pulled at the straps and carefully lossened the tightness until the jacket hung loosly on the brunttes body. When the jacket was completely removed, Wanda still held her arms in the same position that the jacket predetermined. She just wore a top under it which revealed her arms and her collarbone to be cut and bruised. Natasha carefully took Wanda's hands in her own and pulled her arms away from their current position.

"You're doing so good Wanda. Bucky will get the collar off of you now. We don't know if you will get hurt in the process but he will be careful and I will be here the whole time." Natasha annouced and looked at Wanda to search for any form of reaction.

"Does she even hear us?" Scott asked

"I think she does" Natasha confirmed when Wanda stared right into her eyes.

Bucky also kneeled down next to Wanda and examined the shock collar.

"Okay so there isn't any option but to rip it off I think. It could send out a shock though. "

"Try to rip it off then. I switched off the electricity, it can't shock her anymore. "

Bucky nodded at Steve and turned back to the collar. He placed his hands on both sides and pulled at it until it flew off, Wanda was crying out in pain in the process. What he saw in front of him now startled him. Gasps were heard around the jet.

Blood ouzed out of her neck from the spikes that held the collar in place. Her whole neck was burned and bruised, it looked like a collar itself. The sight was horrifying. Wanda slowly let her hands wander up to her neck, feeling around her free neck. The blood that spilled out from the holes in her neck spilled faster and faster.

"We need to stop the bleeding or else she will bleed out" Sam exclaimed and went to get the first aid kit.

Wanda's breath fastend and her heart rate increased which only made the blood run faster. Natasha squeezed her hand for support and ran her thumb across Wanda's hand to calm her down again. Bucky moved from his spot and Sam took over. He wrapped a bandage around her neck, causing her to wince.

"It's alright Wands, I'm done. Sorry, if I hurt you."

She locked eyes with him for a brief moment and gave a barely noticeable nod which made him grin.

"Guys we're landing" Tony announced.

Soon the jet landed on Wakandian ground and the passengers climbed out of it. Natasha carefully picked Wanda up. That's when she noticed that the back of her top felt just like the jacket eralier, covered in dried blood. She made a mental note to check her friends back when they were in the med bay and also made her way out of the jet.

King T'Challa was already waiting for them outside. His eyes widened when he saw the fragile figure in the Black Widow's arms.

"Is that the Maximoff girl? I remember seeing her in Germany. God, they pretty much messed her up."

"Yes that's her. We need medical help for her. Can you lead us to your medical bay?" Tony said

"Of course, follow me"

T'Challa walked towards the building and led Tony and Natasha who still carried Wanda to the medical bay.

"Let me take her, Tasha, you must be tired from carrying her all the way"