Be nice to me-tfb

Sals pov also at school now:
I walk to my locker to get some books and I left my gym clothes in there last week so the locker smells disgusting. I see Travis Phelps the number one assfuck walk towards me. "What are you doing" I say while glancing over at him.
"Getting my stuff from my locker fag" he says while rolling his eyes.
"Since when is your locker right next to mine" I reply.
"Since forever... you just are constantly late."
"Oh"
I go on my way to class getting to math for first period. Math isn't the best but it's not the worst I'd rather be in art with Larry and ash.
When I get to class i realize we have a test ugh I am not ready. I finish pretty quickly and feel myself start to drift to
S
    L
       E
          E
               P
"Excuse me mister fisher? Sal wake up."
"Huh"
"That doesn't look like math to me?"
"Oh sorry I must have drifted off, I already finished my test."
"I know dear you aced it as well, very good just try to stay awake the remainder of class okay?"
"Sure it won't happen again."
I feel Travis staring at me looking like he jsut bit a lemon.
"And mr Phelps eyes on you own paper"
"Humph" Travis responds turning back to his original position"
"Class is almost over everyone make sure to turn in your tests before leaving"
I put my test in the bin and then the bell rings and I start walking back to the hall to meet with ash. "Hey freak" I turn and see Travis frowning for some reason when isn't he.
"Nobody likes a goody two shoes saaaally face" Travis whines.
"Nobody likes a cliche bully traaavis." I sneered.
"Dont you have anything better to do?" Ash added.
"Shut up bitch I wasn't talking to you" Travis barked.
"Maybe if you took that stick out your ass you may enjoy yourself for once.. maybe make a friend or two" I reply.
"Fuck off faggot I have more friends than you ever will!" He shouts back while clenching his fists.
"You kiss your daddy with that tongue I'm sure he-" I say before being interrupted by Travis's fist hitting my face.
"What the hell asshole" Ashley says while stepping towards me, "are you alright Sal?" She asks.
"I'm fine" I murmur back.
"Come on lets report that jerk" she says.
"No. Don't worry about it that'll just make it worse, I've dealt with bugger bullies than Travis before." I respond.
"Sal your bleeding!" She exclaims moving to unbuckle my prosthetic.
"Here let me use my (wtf is it called that thing that's like cloth)" she says while lifting the prosthetic to stop the bleeding.

(Travis's pov now)
Fuck fuck fuck I just hit Sal he's going to tell the teachers and they're going to call my dad fuckkkk.
(Idk what else to write so this chapter ends here pls comment if you read this it makes my day)