Piss gave me this idea

Remember how I had to pee a few weeks ago so I didn't update 😍 well now I am trying not to go to bed so bathroom scene will be in this chapter (\0-0/)
Travis pov:

I eat my lunch while doodling in my book when I see the blue haired with pronouns boy. He asks me random questions but I can really only focus on his hair and eyes. I look at his hands and see they are painted black with his middle finger and thumb painted bright green. Today he is wearing some weird pants with patches on them and a shirt with some weird band called "cannibal corpse" over a fishnet top under. I kinda want to see him withou- no no I don't father said don't be a fag.

When he walks away I get up and go to the bathroom with my notebook and pen.
I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. Maybe if I give this to you it could change. The truth is I can't stop thinking about you. I think you are amazing. I know these feelings are wrong it's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill but but I can't live in his shadow forever...

I scribbled the rest out I couldn't bare for him to read the rest tears stain the ink on some parts and I toss it in the trash and hide in the stall farthest from the door.

Really short chapter but It means I'll probably update tomorrow too so yayyy me not procrastinating (even tho I have a math and science assignment due yesterday 💀)