Chop suey!- soad

Tw abuse, sh mentions
(Travis pov)
"Dad I'm home..." i wait for an answer and don't get one so I know I'm home alone. Thank god I hate when my dads home. I sit in my room thinking of what to do before turning on my phone to listen to music for a while. After bit I remember I have work to do. It's not worth getting up. I lay for about an hour before going to shower. I despise showering but it has to be done I hate myself and how I look. I take my clothes off and sit on the bathroom floor when I catch a glimpse of my thighs. Covered in small scars and occasionally a long one wrapping my thigh. I finally climb into the shower and do shower things. I get dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie when I hear the garage door slam (the one that leads in the house not the big metal one) and immediately jump pulling down my sleeves and moving to grab a book.
"Hello child." Father says in a monotone voice
"Hi father"
"I got a call from your school."
"..."
"What do I hear about you bullying this what was the girls name... Sally?"
"Sally face is a boy and he's deserved it" I say quietly
"Not with that hair she's not she's probably a stupid *t slur* like you"
"I-I-"
"You aren't in trouble go to your room and find something to do before dinner"
"Yes father"

I go to my room and sit waiting for my dad to call me back up for dinner. It takes about twenty minutes before father calls me to set the table. I set the table and sit down. Father puts spaghetti in front of me before his phone rings and he says he has to go. Great alone again. I eat a bit of spaghet before going to my room.