In case of emergency dial 411-sws

Sals pov:
When I get home from school I take off my prosthetic and check the damage fully. Travis is surprisingly good at punching... I seem to be fine other than the plastic scraping my face a bit. I hear the door to the apartment open and I jump putting my prosthetic back on and going to the living room to see Larry in my kitchen.

"Larry?"
"Yes" he says with puppy eyes as he steals my lucky charms.
"Why and how did you get into my house"
"I wanted ur cereal and also I picked the lock"
"Ok... uh you want a bowl?"
"Nah I'm good"
"Ok then."

I sit across from him tapping the table.
"A new sanity falls song came out did you hear it yet!!"
"Wait really, not yet!"
"Yeah and I have it vinyl and cd"
"Bro that's unfair"
"I brought the cd in my bag"

We listen to the song for a while while Larry finishes his cereal and he eventually leaves.

I take of my prosthetic and take my hair down getting ready to shower when I see gizmo in the tub. I guess I'll just put pjs on and go to bed then.

I put on a old band shirt and sweatpants then flop down and (in quote of Vic Fuentes) pass the fuck out.

Travis boi:
I get up from my sleep and realize I'm about 10 minutes late. I get ready as fast as possible throwing on a hoodie and some shorts before leaving the house without breakfast.

When I get to school I see Sal walking to the doors with his skittle squad so I  go in through the side entrance to avoid the fruity tic tacs.

In class I see Sal drawing on his paper for a bit before putting his head down. His hair looks so soft... No travis what are you doing. Do not be gay.

The bell rings before I know it and it's off to lunch. Yesss it's bologna day. I love bologna day.