chapter 3

I thought that I've been hurt before, but no ones ever left me this sore.
Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breath me back to life.
Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover, move on... You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
I'm shaking,falling onto my knees.
Now that I'm without you kisses, I be needing stitches.

(A:N the song is by Shawn Mendes and its really good so you  probably should listen to it okay?okay.)

I sing along to the radio, not caring how many people hear.  I make my way down my street with my windows down, music booming for everyone to hear. Some people look at me weird, but all I do is wave hello and continue on. My neighborhood doesn't have many house because each house takes up and what 3 smaller houses could fit into, so everyone knows everyone. As I'm about to turn onto the road that will take me to the express highway, a familiar black audi R8 pulls up behind me.

Where have I seen that car before? It couldn't be him.. Isn't he in jail?

I shrug off the thought  and make my way onto the highway.

Traveling at such high speeds, the sound of the air is ear-piercing, so I close all the windows, confining the music to just my ears.

I remember being young and so brave I knew what I needed.
I was spending all my nights and days laid back day dreaming.
Look at me I'm a big girl now, said I'm gonna do something.
Told the world I would paint this town now b.itches I run it.
Cause I put it down like that, d-down like that.
And I'm making all these racks, a-all these racks.
And I'm moving round like that , r-round like that.
When I do it , I don't look back, d-dont look back.
I'm a grown woman. I can do whatever I want.
I'm a grown woman. I can do whatever want, I'm grown.
(A:N Beyonce is queen asf)

Before I know it, I pull up to the high school, only 30 mins late. Or, should I say college? Its layout looks nothing like a high school. After I park my car I head back to the main entrance.There's the gigantic map of the schools grounds,it's a circle unequally divided into 4. Right in the middle of the circle is the actual school (w\classes,). 2\3 of the remainer of the shape is the dorms, and 1\3  a field for things like sports and pep rallies.

Carrying all 6 bags of my very heavy luggage, I try and make it to the main doors without something falling. A lot of people are still outside though. To my left, there are a whole bunch of people on their electronics around a giant maple leaf tree that's already shedding its leaves, causing the people umderneath to constantly  brush off the falling leaves off of their screens.

Under another tree, there's a couple having a heated makeout session. The girl, wearing shorts so tight they like their trying to squeeze her out of them, and a loose tank top that comes down wayyy to low. (A:N Some girls at my school inspired this character.) And the guy... Well he was in desperate need of a haircut. I wonder if he could even see her?

To my right, there's probably the biggest tree out here, giving nice shade to the pretty flowers underneath them. As I was about to turn away, I saw slight movement in a pile of leaves. I thought it was nothing, but oh was I wrong. When I got a better view, I saw a hand, a sea of thick- old looking books, and a sock.

I leave my bags behind and walk towards to pile of leaves to see someone all too familiar.
Bloody h.ell?

-

-

-

-

Ok lmao I tried to do the whole suspense thing but yeah. Anyway this is the last chapter have before I have to choose a path for this book to go so if you have any ideas just comment them because t really want this book to be special so comment if you have any ideas for it what so ever.

All the love -A