Tribute

It is with great weight in my heart, that i inform all of you that my favorite character , Derek Christopher sheperd has died.

As he has lived a long, luxurious and adventurous lifetime, millions have fell in love with him.

He himself fell in love, and experienced a broken heart, time and time again.

He has experienced pain to the greatest extent, survived a plane crash, a bomb and a being shot, it's truly unfortunate that he had to go in such a horrible way.

I feel like its almost yesterday that I remember watching the first episode of great anatomy, seeing fetus Grey and Sheppard after their one night stand.

I can remember the OB telling Meredith that her uterus was hostile and that there wasn't a large chance that the baby would survive past the first semester. Then afterwards Derek said ;

"Calm down, we can adopt!" And she responded;

"CALM DOWN?!?! What if you went to see a gynecologist and they said you penis was angry and miserable?"

( A:N I LOved tHIs ONE)

But either way, they gave birth to a full term baby boy  named Bailey Derek Sheppard.

I remember Derek rapidly falling in love with Zola, finally deciding to fight to adopt her. Despite the fact that Meredith was fired, and they were seen as unfit to be parents, but they fought. HE fought like hell for her, and for that I hope in the future I find a man like him.

I believe that a doctor liked him would have a pass printed on his forehead to heaven. He has saved many souls including 2 just hours before his own death. He risks his life for other people, and that I respect.

I hope that in heaven he meets all the souls who where given a death wish by other doctors, but he, he tried to save them.

I wish that he finds peace knowing that millions fucking adored him.

I hope he knows that everyone is praying that this show will now turn into a supernatural drama so it wouldn't be confusing if Derek would to choose TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND MAKE HIS HEART START BEATING AGAIN.

From the bottom for my heart, to the tears staining my face right now,and the millions of fans that would trek butt naked across the amazon to see you in person.
We bid you farewell.

Dr. Derek Christopher Sheppard-1966-2015