Part-1

Character
1-wei Ying/weiwxian- omega
2-lan zhan/lan wangi- alfa
3-lan xichen-alfa
4-jiang Cheng- omega
5-yanli-omega
6-wening-alfa
7-wenqing-omega
8-xuyang-alfa
9-jin guangyao-omega
10-su yang-alfa
11.Nei huaisang-alfa
12-jang fegmiya
13-cangse sanren
14-baoshan sanren
15-su she-alfa

Weing parents are alive.weing parents,jang fagmiya his wife,jang Cheng,yanli,weing,lan zhan,lan xichen his uncle.they are going to a night hunt.they were closed friends.they had left for night hunt there child at a hotel/inee,that night. because at night hunt maybe dangerous for their child.they take their children responsibility at lan xichen. because he was eldest of them.

After that Lanza sit down at a room alone.he site there and saw the moon.he missed his mother who is dead.everytime Lanza was alone.he did not like to anyone touch and didn't talk with someone.

That time our lovely weing come that place.he comes running to him.he suddenly appeared in front of lanza face.lanza get shock.who is the child?weing said with his Bani smile.what are you doing here?why are you sitting here alone? are you hungry?

After that he gives lanza a apple. that Apple weing mother gives him before she go.our lovely weing was us to eat a lot.weing eaten half of that apple.weing said to lanza.if you hungry, you eat it.

Lanza saw how Priti that child was?and he heard a sound coming from weing stomach. then Lanza know that child was hungry but he is so kind. because he give that apple to him.

After that weing sitting near by Lanza. suddenly he got very close to Lanza. when Lanza saw that child was very close to him.his heartbit was bit very fast.he was blushing that time.weing said ahaaa your so handsome and cute.why you stay alone.i have been seeing you like this ever since, I come.you take a cold face.he said all this with his warm smile and cute face.he said please keep smiling and stay happy.then what happens he kissed Lanza chick and running to yanli and jang Cheng.

After that wangi was shock,he blushing all that time because no one come that closer to him after his mother.that child touch , wangi feel very warm.he think I forgot to ask him his name.wangi was alone all time.he want friendship with that cute child.weing is two year younger than wangi.

After that lan xichen come to that place.he saw his little brother was happy.he said what is happened wangi? have you got some friends? wangi doesn't say anything.he is silent after some time.wangi said brother.who is that little child with black clothes?

Lan xichen said they are our uncle's friends kids.that little child name was weing.wang think weing what a lovely name that was! like name that child also very lovely.i want friendship with him. he was also a child and alone.he had no friends.

After that time passed.one day everyone said to weing that his parents are dead at a night hunt.but no one find his parents body.but weing parents are alive nobody know that.so jang fagmiya adopt weing as his son.

Weing is a omega and Jang change, yanli also.yanli everytime care of them.she give medicine weing and jang Cheng for they hit time control.so they are careless.yanli love weing as a elder sister.weing also love here so much as his sister.jang change aslo love and care for weing.but he did not show that,he care.then time passed.weing was a young man now. he is very intelligent ,Brave and sweet also. everyone likes him at lotuscove.he do funny things every time.he always bothering jang Cheng.every time he drinks alcohol.

One day weing said why I am a omega.why I am not a alfa or bita.yanli said that not bad to a omega.then they go for study at cloudreste.that day they meet again.when weing look at wangi ,he thinks how handsome and elegant he is?
then he look that man whose condition is not good.he suddenly said that man is possesed.

Hearing this wangi was shock.he think who is that much intelligent , that he look and said right at first sight.he is curious to saw him.so he stop there.look at back.when he saw at weing he think that young man look like that child ,who he meet at his childhood.that same warm smile,that lotus smell.that pretty face.may be he is that little child.then he think , what I think? Of course he is not.

Then jang Cheng introduce him,yanli and weing.when wangi know that his name is weing.he was sure that,he is the one.he meet his childhood.he was very happy at his heart.but he did let his cold expression at his face.that kind of attitude of wangi irritate weing.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.I WILL TRY  THERE SHOULD BE NO MISTAKES FROM ME AND YOU All WERE ABLE TO READ WELL.