part 2

Wangi and weing started swordfight at the roof.that time wangi was thinking in his mind.how talented is weing at sowardfight.but gusu is very different place for, what kind of person weing is.how will he stay here.whenhe break the rule,he will get lot of punishment.i have to keep an eye on him because I don't want him to be punished.he is my only friend.

Wangi did not know his feeling till now.he considered weing as his friend.he did not know , what feeling was on his heart for weing now.wangi want to make weing his friend.after that fight he take weing to his brother and uncle for punishment.

After that place weing show his intelligence too.he said that person was possessed.hearing that lan xichen and his uncle also shock that how intelligent weing was.after that lan xichen asked wangi , was master Wei wuxian good at swordfight?wangi slowly said yes, after that lan xichen looked at his life brother was blushing.he know his life brother was impressed by weing intelligence and brevity.he also know what is going to happen between these two at future.his little brother did not express his feelings to others.and also he did not relies his own feeling earlier.then they leave.

At first day of class.everyone giving they're clan introduction.first jin jusiyan introduce himself with money showoff.weing and jang Cheng feel irritation for that peacock.then nei hussain give his introduction with respect.then when jang Cheng give his introduction that time wen cho come that place and disturb him.he Starts threatening everyone showoff his power.

After that weing was very angry because of wen cho his brother introduction disturbed.he said you don't have any manners.my br was giving his introduction and why have you come here, threatening everyone one?

After that wen cho said who are you to talk me like this? don't you love your life? you want to see, what I do with you? speaking this,he attack' at weing sunddly.no one was able to Stop him that because it happens so suddenly.but weing take his sword at wen cho neck and protects himself.he was very faster? everyone was surprised seeing brevity and talent.everyone was stunned to see him?

After that weing said now what you said?wen cho was shock see weing fighting skill. weing said thinks one more time before doing this to me? after that lan xichen clam everyone.that time lan xichen and his uncle also impressed by weing fighting skill.jin goegayo was jealous.because weing was a servant son and also a omega.but there was someone else there who looking at weing with lost full eyes.he is shuse.he thinking in his mind how beautiful weing was.

Wangi was scared when wen cho attack' at wing.because he think someone attack his only one friend.but when he saw how weing protect himself.he was also increased.after that wen cho leaves wening and wenqin that place.

One day what happens nei hussain,jang Cheng, weing were coming after finishing the class.that time weni come to them.he said master weing will you teach me swordfight.that time weing feel proud.he said yes, of course. You are so cute. you are very different from your wen family.your sister is very cold but it's ok.that time nei hussain and weing ,jang Cheng was become bestfriend.after that talk weing lovingly puts his hand on wening and one hand at nei hussain shoulder and laughing very happily.

Wangi was watching everything afar and he did not like it at all.he wonders why is he so closer to them? touch them? he is a omega.he feel jealous. he was feeling a lot of pain in his heart to seeing weing like this with someone else.

Always Wangi was the first person who take the punishment to weing for his mistake.he do it because he want to close every time with weing.every time he looked at weing when he written that broing rules.wangi looked at that time weing secretly.after that he think, do I not consider weing as my friend.do I love him?why I don't feel good when I see him anyone else.i did not control myself.

After that he goes to them and speaks. you break gusu rules.why are you all speaking loudly.so they all make a bad face hearing that and think why he always talk about rules.hoe boring he is? but weing running to wangi.go closer to wangi ears and said yaaa Lanza.. why are you being like this? We were talking a little louder.are you picky about your rules?oooo.. my Lanza you are so cute,my handsome lanzaa..then wangi ears get red like tomato.his heart was beating very faster. he control himself and take his cold expression said shameless.then he leave that place.

Lan xichen watching everything from afar.he smiling and think how weing teging his brother at a good way.he go to wangi room jingshi.said what happens wangi.wangi said at a low voice brother,I love weing.lan xichen smiling and said what you love weing are you sure? wangi said did not like anyone touch him and close to him.i feel jealous. i know it is not good but I did not control myself.weing is a omega brother he can hold my baby.hearing this lan xichen shock and what are you saying wangi?you relasied now, you in love with weing and then you are all thing.are not you very faster? do you see whatever you do because you are a alfa wangi.weing parents are dead so.