Part-6

Wangi had decided that he could not leave weing in this condition.weing is his love so he will help him.doing that he became felt very guilty.after that he brings weing at his lap with love and starts kissing weing rosilips, eyes,nose,mol everywhere at weing face softly and deeply.after that wangi liedown weing at soft grass.then he comes over him and he lose is ropes,then he untied weing ropes.after that he kiss at weing neck, chest and belly with love.he was kissing softly, deeply weing body and face everywhere.

After some time wangi body also become hot because he is a alfa.he become very raff with weing.he kissed him at his neck very raffly,bite there very deeply make a deep mark at weing neck.now weing was wangi omega.there were many red mark everywhere on weing body.when weing was trying to stop wangi but wangi want more so he ties weing both hands with his lab and hold weing both hands with his one of his hand.then both get intimate.

They're too tired.weing was so tired so he slept on wangi chest.after that some time pass.when weing wakeup,he saw he is sleeping on wangi chest.he understand that what happened to him.after that he started crying a lot.he thinking Lanza also did to me what su she wants to do to me.what wrong did I do by trusting lanza.was everything su she was saying ture?why Lanza do this to me?

After some time wangi wake-up and see that weing is sitting there and crying.he understand what was going on with weing, but he could not even say anything.he was felt very guilty for what he did.he was become like crying.

Wangi called weing with his crying voice.hearing this weing gets very angry.he looks back that time weing tears in his eye and even more anger and hatred for wangi.he said don't call me and no difference between you and su she.su she was saying right i trust a wrong person.i have made the biggest mistake of my life by trusting you.stay away from me.why did you do this to me Lanza,tell me why did you?

Hearing such things from weing mouth,there was a lot of pain in his heart.he felt as if heart was broken.he also started crying and said forgive me weing what I have done.but I was compelled at that time.i want help you and I had no other way to help you.so I did this and forgive me please.he crying a lot.when he said that time he keeping his head down and he feels very guilty.he could not even look at weing with his guilty face.

Hearing this weing get more angre.he said that you did everything under compulsion have you ever thought, what will people say about me, have I trapped a rich shact higher according my situation.time weing continuing crying why did you do this lanza why..

Hearing this wangi said I don't mind what does people say about you.if you can't forgive me then come with me cloudreste.i tell everyone what I do with you.i except my mistake and i take my responsibility what I do.then you can not forgive me then I go to the craculation. I did not show my face to you in my life.but you know weing I love you very much.when I kissed you that night you think I kissed you because jealous at friendship.i kissed you because I am jealous at love.i did not like anyone come near to you.i want marry you.i want to be my wife.please forgive me I love you so much and I can never see hatred in your eyes for me.don't hate me please.

Weing got very upset after hearing that wangi want go craculation for his mistake.then he starts thinking that wangi was not even at fault in this.he just wanted to help me.so all done.after that he clampdown himself.then he get up and stand for leaving.seeing this wangi was very scared and he suddenly hug weing titly.

He starts crying and said won't you forgive me I love you very much.after my mother died.i never close to anyone.since I have seen you.i have started loving you very much.i can even think leave without you.you leave me alone like my mother.hearing this weing feel bad for wangi.weing said wangi I need some time.i can't forget everything all of a sudden.

Hearing this wangi said why can't you,I will take responsibility. i said you I love you so much. i will never leave you please don't leave me alone and then he started crying very loudly.after that weing said Lanza will you never leave me.will you never hurt me? hearing this wangi started crying with happiness because his weing forgive him.he said you think I leave you weing,I will never leave you.now you are my omega.now your only mine.i love you a lot.then he starts kissing weing rosilips.weing is very ashamed and hids his face at wangi neck.

After that wangi take weing in his arms to coldpond because they are very dirty.there  kiss was never break that time.weing said Shyly leave me Lanza someone will come see us like this.but wangi said whoever sees it doesn't matter and then both kissing each other.

What happens at the same time they suddenly down at a cave.wangi never seen that cave.

We come there when lan to said about tizon ammulet power and give it to them for protecting.she also said wangi never hurt weing in future always talk with weing about your heart, take care of him.she said weing always love Wangi no matter what.lan to know these two are in love with each other.she could see the future.

She tell them another thing that long time ago there was a powerful shact highers .they control every cultivation power and use that cultivation power for himself.he could have snatch someone cultivation power.after some time passed, that family disappeared.if anyone would still be alive in that family.they keeping quiet.no one knows why.but they had many power they had two forms.one of which very good help them who helped him.another one is very bad for them who hurt him.she said if you find them it will good for you both to control stigiyan ammulet.they help you because they control this.

After this she leave that place. both them very happy to seen many rabbits there. Both of them love rabbits. there was no way to get out of third place ,so so both of them sweetheart a place. Wangi was looking at weing with love. thinking whatever happen to both of them last night. then feel shy. he want to kiss weing that time but he was guilty because what he did.both of them had also happy because they had also done the first ceremony of marriage.when wangi had tied weing hand with his lan ribbon.this was his first weeding ceremony and they also take the blessings of his elder.when weing see at wangi .he understand what wangi thinking because he know him very well.he pull wangi and kissed at his lips.wangi was shock and happy same time because his weing kissed him first.at cloudreste everyone know what su she did with weing so they removed su she from there.they beaten su she a lot.lan xichen said that everyone about su she. everyone got very worried for them because they did not find them anywhere.