Part-3

Wangi now always talk with weing with a lovely smile.now he always used to call her name affectionately.weing thought that wangi was starting to consider him a good friend now.that's why he was so happy too.but he was the only good for weing and for everyone else he was the same old boring and cold boy.

What happens one day nei hussain said weing brother.if possible, you help me.i happy not even read anything for exam.will you help me in exam? please help me!weing said yes definitely I will.ok you sit next to me at exam.then they go to the class.after that nei hussain sit next to weing, that time wangi come and sits between of them.both of them get scared seeing wangi suddenly.

Nei hussain thing why he was here and why is he always behind me? when wangi come to the class.he saw how close they talk with each other.he feels very jealous.he wonders why he is so close to my weing? and why he always clings to my weing? weing is only mine.my weing, no-one else can touch him except me.

After that the exam starts and weing early finished his exam paper.he wanted to help nei hussain but wangi tell him to be quite.talking in the middle of the exam is against the rules and if you do it again.i will call my uncle.

Weing calls wangi affectionately"Lanza...and make a pauti face.seeing weings pauti and lovely face, wangi heart starts beating loudly.he started blushing.wangi hears his name from weing mouth so loving and he feel shy.he thinking that time seeing at weing pauti face,Rosi lipes and that beutiful mol at that time kiss weing there.weing takes advantage of this and he starts telling some answer to nei hussain.

After that when the result has come.wangi as always,he had socred good marks in the class.jang Chang , wening, wenqin and yanli make average marks but nei hussain got very bad marks at class.even after doing all this.he was just scared because his brother will be a lot of shouting at him.
but weing had brought a better makes than wangi.seeing this in class, everyone shocked because he always playing.he used to study very little.still he such a.good Mark at the class.seeing this wangi uncle and lan xichen was also shocked.they think how talented weing was? wangi uncle was very impressed by weing.but weing always break the rules so he did not like much.wangi feel proud of his weing was very intelligent at study.he softly said well done weing.

At that night weing,jang Cheng, wening and nei hussain thinging to go out in silence for celebrating for there exam is over.nei hussain says even my mark is not good so why should I go?weing said your my best friend.so you come with me.

All of them were going silently but they get caught in lan xichen and wangi hands bychance.they get scared seeing both of them.then weing awkwardly smiling.wangi was very jealous seeing his weing go with anyone else like this at night.after that weing said with his.   Baniesmile said lan xichen brother,we were just going out to celebrate because our exam is over.will you come with us? Lan xichen said ok I will come with you mater wei.he said that with a gentle smile.he said it against the rules to go out at night.but I have some work outside so you can all come with me.wangi become shocked because he know his brother is lying.

Lan xichen know his little brother was jealous because of weing closeness with his friends and wangi wanted to spend time with weing.that why it was said to help his little brother.then they were very happy.

Jang change constantly looking at lan xichen because he likes him.he was very happy because lan xichen go with them.after that yanli come there and said Asian take that medicine and she give it jang Cheng also.she talks very lovingly with weing.weing give here a lovely smile.wangi seeing this, again he stares at her with jealousy.then they leave.

After that lan xichen and jang Cheng go for some works. jang Cheng want to go with lan xichen.he was very happy.but jin goegayo was very angry and jealous.because he also want to go with lan xichen but at his place jang Cheng go.he could not go with them.wening and nei hussain go to buy some books.

Weing was very happy and excited to drink alcohol his favourite imporsesmile.weing and wangi go to a inee/hotel to drink.weing order imporsesmile then he happy drink it.he give it wangi to drink.but wangi said I don't drink at all.it agnest the rules.weing said how boring you are? weing said at your place jang Cheng, wening,nei hussain were come with me.would have been good for me because they are not like you they support me at drinking.

Then he said Lanza tell me one thing,do you like my sijieye because why did you look at her that time like that? angrly wangi said samless.weing said ok ok don't be angry.i have no problem if you like my sijeye but she likes that peacock.i don't like that peacock.i will marry a handsome alfa who will eat my favourite spicy food with me, take me for ride at many beautiful place, loved me and drink with me my favourite alcohol.

Hearing this wangi very jealous.wangi thinking if my weing likes this all of things to marry someone.i will do it for him too.then what happened.he took that alcohol class and trinket suddenly. after that he asleep at that table suddenly.seeing this weing was very wired because of wangi.he said wake up lanza please wake up. lan xichen killed me when he know all this.please wake up lanza.

After some time wangi wake up started walking . weing follow him because he was drunk.weing called him to stop but wangi stop at nearly a river.he look at that sky at the moon,he missed his mother that time.weing come to him and said lanza you want to kill me like this.

When he look at lanza at moon light.he thinking how handsome Lanza was?Lanza was like a white smooth moon there was no scratch , very pure personality.he also noticed that may be Lanza miss his mother.he get closer to wangi.he said with his lovely voice Lanza.

Wangi look at weing some time thinking how his weing was beautiful and pretty at that moonlight.then he suddenly pull weing at a tree.he suddenly started kissing weing.he kissed first very softly weing Rosi lipes, neck,face,his mol.then after some time he was very rafly kissed.he shmaouch his lips,bite rafly his neck,chin,at, his,mol.that time weing was shocked what is Lanza doing this time.he try to stop Lanza,he said Lanza what are you doing, please stop lanza.when he again called Lanza time again wangi kissing him.wangi caught weing chest tightly.