part-10

Wangi was very injured because he was fighting for protecting weing that war.so after three days later wangi come to in his sense at his room.he shouted and say weing do not leave me.it's all my fault please don't leave me alone.wangi crying a lot and shouting weing name many times.seeing this his brother get's very upset and runs to him and hug him.lan xichen gets very nervous seeing his yonger brother condition and think how would his younger brother live with out weing because he loved him so much.

Lan xichen worried for wangi.he said clam dwon wangi nothing has happened.everything will be fine.you don't panic and he was aslo crying and hugging him.

Wangi said brother it was all my fault so weing left me alone.i am getting punished for my mistake and so weing left me.i promise him I never hurt him and I will always protects him.but I have hurt him the most and he was very broken.i have caused him a lot of pain.he left me and will never come to me again.what do I do,I can't live without him.i will give my life too.he was crying a lot.only weing crying face was coming in fornt of his eyes.

Same time someone came and stood.she is wenqing .she is crying and hurt also.her little brother and wen clan was dead.lan xichen save her secretly.when wangi saw her.he was shocked and said I had heard that you and your wen clan, your brother has been killed.you are alive then he down his head and asked her at guilty voice'was weing pregnant with my child'.wangi was felt very guilty that's why he could not even look at here.that time he was crying also.

She gets very angry after hearing this and said why are you asking all this now,I have heard after coming here, what did you and your uncle do with him.he was very happy because he was going to have a child.he was very excited to tell you that good news.he had come here for your help and your uncle spoke so badly about him and his unborn child.you standing there silently.'he is now dead in name only but you killed him that night.now why are you asking.

After a few days after arrival,he came to know that he was pregnant with your child.he decided he first meet yanli child then he tell you that good news.'you have cheated on him.he believed in you a lot but you have broken his trust.that's why he was broken a lot that night.now what is happening to you right with you.'she was crying that time.

Hearing this wangi feel more guilty and he starts crying more.there was a lot of pain in his heart because he was hurt his love.after that lan xichen asked wangi why did you do that to weing.why did you give him so much pain? you love him a lot or how you can do this with him?

Wangi cryingly said brother I do not want hurt him.but when your not here.uncle forced me to marry miyamiya.i said him I don't want marry her but he was stubborn and he was not well that time also.that time I had a threatened letter that if I would not marry miyamiya,then that person killed many lan clan child and elders.that time many puppets attack at lan clan.our uncle blame weing for that but I know my weing can not do this.

I did not tell weing about all this because I didn't want hurt him.you know after Demonic cultivation he gets angry early and not control himself.i don't want he faced trouble.the whole cultivation world blam him which he had not even done because everyone know that he was a demonic cultivator.i thought I'll handle all this.i will convince my uncle but I did not know all this will happened.

That night jin goegayo come here.jin goegayo now leader of jin clan after his father dead.uncle called him without asking me.uncle want talk about my wedding.even I told jin goegayo that I am not ready for marr and someone is threatening me.he too says me.he said miyamiya is missing and may be his life in danger.jin goegayo said if everyone is in danger then for some time you agree to this marriage and later we will explain to you uncle.that's why I helped him.

I did not know how weing come that time.when I see weing there I was very nervous because that time uncle weing and jin goegayo and lan clan many child and elder in danger because that killer was there also.so I could not say anything and I want my weing leave this place earlier.so I hurt him and he was very broken.i mad a big mistake then he crying.

Lan xichen said wangi if you told weing about all this may be he understand you and help you.lan ye said you'everything to weing what is you heart but didn't that night you also give him some hint that you helpless but you didn't.why you don't understand weing come there suddenly may be he was in danger.it was all planed by some one who know you and weing relationship very well and wanted to separate you two.he was successful.

Wangi said I am nervous that night see my weing there and uncle hurt him also.so I did not understand what to do.i hurt my love a lot brother.wangi feel more guilty and he starts crying more.there was a lot of pain in his heart.then he take his sword at his neck and said I don't want to live without him.i have caused him a lot of pain.i had promised him I will protect him and our child.but I have not been able to keep my promise.i don't want to live.they both goes scared him like that and stop him.

Wenqing said weing says me that when he killed jin jusiyan mistakenly that weing didn't play his flute.someone else control wening.so someone wants frame weing.lan xichen said wangi you most alive for to give justice for both weing and your child.you must have take revenge for them.may be weing was alive you don't forget that weing return burial mountains that time.if he would dead we find a way to connect with his soul.than wangi decided and think'nothing will happened to him.he will come back for me.'

It is all planning of jin goegayo,su she and Xu yang.jin goegayo always jealous at weing.he was thinking why everyone loves him?he is not even a higher of a shact.he doesn't even have parents yet.why lan xichen talk to him very lovingly.jin goegayo love lan xichen but lan xichen treat him as a little brother.lan xichen love Jang change.jin goegayo think it happened because of weing.su she wants revange to weing and wangi.he want brok weing trust for wangi and Xu yan was a psychopath .so they are all doing this to break weing and for his tiger sil.they want kill him.they are successful and their plans.