Part-5

Su she was coming near at weing.weing starts taking his steps back and says don't come near to me.stay away from me.weing hand was in his stomach and it was hurting a lot.weing was very weak that time.but su she doesn't stop.su she said at his devil toun why I stop.do you not like me?am I not worth of you.you know you are so beautiful weing.ever since I saw you I thought for the first time at that time.are you just mine? and today I have got a chance to make you mine.you become my omega,I will make you very happy.you also do not have parents like me and what were you thinking, you will marry in a big shact and a shact higher.why does lan wangi- always talk to you with love?I don't like it at all.he is a boring and egoistic person.everyone give respect him because his family is very welathy.i want not let lan wangi take what I like.

After this su she pushed weing at ground and there were sharp stone that why weing is very hurt and weing starts bleeding.he was very weak do you think,lan wangi love you after getting you and you will have a child.if he doesn't keep him too.he will keep you as a concubine.he will make someone else his wife.better you come to me.i will keep you as my wife.

Weing says angrily,Lanza is not like you.you are very bad and stay away from me.you are taking advantage of my weakness.if I were right,I would not leave you,I kill you, after that very loudly grabs weing face and was about to go near by him.

At the same time, there is a lot of pain on su she chest.when he sees his chest someone hit him by sword.he was bleeding profusely.whe he looks back, there was someone standing.there in whose eyes his death clearly seen.su she looking at him and that person was very angry.seeing him.su she get very scared because of that hit he fall away from weing.

Lan wangi standing there and there was a lot of hatred and anger in his eyes.he wanted to kill him.after that he take his sword bichen starts attacking at su she again and again.in his anger wangi said him 'what to do here with my weing.today I will kill you.then he again attack him at using his sword.su she tried to Stop him but he did not do it he is very hurt because of wangi attack.after that wangi take his sword at su she neack.he was about to kill him at that time but his brother had stopped him.

His elder brother said you leave him.i will see him.you go to master Wei,his condition is not good.hears that weing condition is not well,he leaves su she and runs to weing hug him and said are you fine.he was very upset seeing his love in this condition.when lan wangi leave him su she taking advantage of that time,he run away from there and lan xichen also a devotee behind him to catch him.

What happens sometime back.when weing was coming out to meet nei hussain?that time wangi and lan xichen also there talking about night security.lan xichen saw weing silently go somewhere.he smiling and said wangi you love master Wei very much because of his bubbly nature,he will never change,he continued play all the time.and that's why you love him so much and you can't live without him.lan xichen teasing him little brother.hearing this, wangi feel very ashamed and says with love, brother why are you teasing me.

After that they are saw su she is going after weing too quietly and they both get suspicious.both of them also go after them, but both of them could not find them.when many were searching in the forest after some time someone voice are heard that someone is speaking, don't come near me,I say stay away from me and wangi know that voice was his weing voice.he was very upset.hearing all this that where is his love in trouble and his body start trembling,his brother also gets upset hearing all this,the way the sound was coming,they goes to the same side and they are saw su she is trying to force weing.

Wang look at weing who lying on top of many sharp stones and is in great pain.he picks weing up in his arms.takes weing at short grass.then he hug him and said are you fine, have he hurt you, where are you hurt please show me.talking to him this,there was a lot of pain in his heart.his heart was broken.he also started crying.

Wangi said this is all my fault.i couldn't protect you forgive me.i came here late.he think in his mind.why couldn't I protect my love? what kind of person am I who came here so late.he was crying seeing weing his love condition.weing said lanza why didn't you come sooner.help me lanza please help me I am in a lot of pain.he was very weak and crying.

After some time wangi feel his body starts heating up.then he know that weing was his omega hit cycle.then he tried careful sparate weing from himself but weing hug him more titly, weing was stuck with him.weing tell him please lanza don't leave me please help me.wangi knew he wouldn't separate from him what will happen with them.he can not even take weing at couldregest because weing was not in this connection.

What weing does after that he hug wangi titly and rapp his rosi lipes at wangi neck.wangi control himself with very difficulty.because he did not want to take advantage of his love that condition.it would be a waste of his love but he could not even see his love in that so much pain.he was feeling a lot of pain in his heart.he also came at his ratt because of weing omega smell . after that wangi decided to help weing.he love his weing very much.he take his responsibilities after what he do.can weing forgive him for this???