part-15

When weing mother said she will make alive wen ruhan.hearing this.they all cultivator are get very scared.they all cultivation started apologize to her.they all know that they did not defeat wen ruhan.all of them did not know how much power she has,so they all started coming infront of her for forgiveness.

After that weing mother angrly look at jang Cheng and said'what did you do to my son.he give his goldencor to you,he risk his life for you.i know you also sacrifice your goldencor for him.but you are his brother,why you never understand him?never support him?your father raised him as his son.so I left you for your father and sister'.

When jang Cheng know the truth.he was heart broken and also feel guilty.he think why he did not understand and support his brother that time.when wangi know that truth.he was very heart broken and felt lot of pain in his heart.he was crying a lot and he was very angry at jang Cheng.

He was thinking'why,why I don't understand my love?he said me he have no choice but I did not understand his pain.how can I say I love him? how i Doubt on him? what a stupid am I?how he suffer that time at that pain? that time he was crying silently down his head.

After that we go according to the untamed series.when sis and that   maid come there and say all truth about jin goegayo.hearing all this they all cultivator sad,'how is such a dirty person who has not left even his father, neither his brother and sister also.this time they are very scared because jin goegayo has 'stigiyan ammoulat'they all did not fight with him.

And who defeat jin goegayo was weing and his mother.they are doesn't help tham because of their foolishness.also weing mother was angry on them,also when weing wake up at his second personality.what they do? how they servibe this situation?

At that same time jin goegayo come there, with 'stigiyan ammoulat' and some soldiers, some puppets to killed them all.when he come he saw sisi and that maid,so he know his truth come out.but he did not afraid of anyone because he think he was very powerful now.

When su she was confirmed that weing was near by death and every cultivator spiritual power was gone.he sent a secret letter to jin goegayo,to come their and kill everyone.su she and jin goegayo think their plan was successful.but they did not know their plan was filled.so jin goegayo come that place unconsciously,he did not know his death wait for him their.

Jin goegayo taken lan xichen with him as a hostage and his mother coffin also.but he did not saw at his mother coffin what is in it? when he saw weing back side.he was sitting there.in this time no one  did not see at weing side, but weing was already wake up in his second personality and listen everything.

Jin gogayo saw weing back side and slowly said'ooh you are alive.it good for me,I will kill you at my own hand now.i wait for it to do.'then he go slowly behind him and take a sharp wepon on weing neck.that time he was very happy and confident, also laughing loudly.he even did not look at their what happened near by him and his partner was become a prisoner.

After that weing mother shouting at angrly and said'what a dirty and shameful jin clan was.she said how because of jin goegayo father and grandfather destroyed her life.jin all most every leader looking for'sitigiyan ammoulat'and that powerful clan higher because gain power.they looking for them very long time.

One day jin goegayo father doubt mistakly at weing father was that powerful clan higher.so he sent some soldier to attack on him to confirm himself.that night hunt night at that suddenly attack weing father was almost dead.see his husband condition.weing mother was out of control that time.

She killed everyone their.that bausarn sarin come there and control weing mother by using her power.she sent weing mother at coma for some time.she take them both with her.tack care of both of them.they both recover when weing was a adult.that time every time bausarn sarin said weing mother his husband was all right.so she control her.

When they both want go to meet weing.bausan sarine stop them because May for this weing field at danger.because when everyone know weing parents are dead.jin gogayo father think.weing parents were not that person because they died easily.but he still keep an eye on weing.when weing defeat wen ruhan.again his doubt at weing.

Before he could do something weing his son jin goegayo killed him.in this ff jin goegayo was leader of jin clan earlier.that time nei hussain know jin goegayo killed his brother.he following at every jin clan matter.one day when jin goegayo and his go to a 'brothel'.that time nei hussain hidden at a room. when jin goegayo father said about weing and about his parents.

That time jin goegayo was not their.so nei hussain know about weing power and may be his parents are alive.so that nightless city night,he was a that person who sent a hint to weing parents to save him.so indirectly nei hussain save his best friend wei wuxian life and he was the master mind.he want jin goegayo truth come out and take revenge,so he do all this.

After that he said how he hate everyone because they all thinking,he was a bastard child.even he was now leader of jin clan.everyone see him like same.after some time he noticed that everyone was their afraid of some thing.after that he saw weing mother.he was thinking that time who is she looking very powerful? when he saw at su she was prisoner,he was shocked that time.after that weing father control weing mother.

After that jin goegayo noticed every cultivator not afraid of him.they all looking at weing.so that time jin goegayo look at weing face.he was shocked and his face was filled.he was afraid see weing devil's smill. jin goegayo face that like,he saw his death.he was panic.

That time weing second personality is already coming.he was not that kind, happy and cute wei wuxian.now he look like a powerful devil.who is very angry and look very dangerous.a black and smoke coming out of his body.that smoke killed every puppets.his eyes was turned into red.that 'sitigiyan ammoulat' automatically come in to his hand.he control it very easily.he body was flying at air.

Everyone when saw the weing second personality they were afraid that they are death is sure now. because weing look at every on with hateret.know weing know what jin goegayo do with everyone.his sis died because of him.he want to kill jin goegayo.but that time nei hussain brother spirit control wening body.

See this jin goegayo hostage jin ling.weing know what jin goegayo do with nei hussain brother.he betrayed and killed him.so his soul want revenge.so he did not use his power.he use a little power to saved his beloved.then we go according to untamed series.

When lan xichen mistakenly hurt jin goegayo by his sword.he asked him that, he was the one who trapped wangi that night by xu yang and hurt weing.then jin goegayo come to near lan xichen ear and said I have not found my,then I will not let they are love successful.after that he pulled out lan xichen and dies.

After that everyone was grateful that weing saved them but weing ignore them.that time weing mother said'everyone know now weing was higher of my clan,so I want he Marry someone.after that he said nei hussain and weing .two of you one can marry weing.i am very grateful to both of you to protect my son at every situation.so you can decide.i want my so happyness and my grandchildren for a father love.' hering this nei hussain and weing was shocked.

They both look at weing.they both are alfa.they said if weing was agreed we have no problem.yauyan also said I want my mother happiness so I agreed.

Hearing this wangi heart was broken into many pieces.he was crying a lot.that time he was at lot of pain in his heart.he looking at weing and yauyan with a hopeful eyes and think 'please weing don't do this'.it is that situation when weing before suffered that night.weing and yauyan did not even look at wangi.weing said if yauyan agreed I am agreed also.

Weing did even look at wangi because when he saw his,he was more anger and out of control.that time every one knows yauyan was weing and wangi son.but their marriage was did not complete.also weing mother said.she has a way to brok weing and wangi alfa and omega bond.no one knows it possible or not but she was very powerful.so may it can possibly for her.

After that everyone left.wangi standing that place like a dead body.he fall down at ground and crying.he was very heart broken that time.lan xichen was very worried saw his little brother condition that time.wangi uncle also did not want his grandson left him.but they did do anything that time because of their mistakes.