1.

_Gia_

So for today I have to help with the welcome home party for Ash's brother-Ash/Ashley has been my bestie since our childhood that we had spent here in England-

Why do we take this too seriously? Simple reason: Harry-I remeber him as a nerdy teenager that was always surrounded by his weird friends.

He was the genius of the class (you know what I mean) and he never did normal activites as others. What an annoying boy.-is going to arrive to Liverpool-where live both of our families- this afternoon.

He had been studying Mathematical sciences on NYU. Harry wasn't in touch with anyone from the family through his studies. So everyone take his comeback as a miracle.

Who would expect, that he will come home again. I will tell you: no one, neither Mr and Mrs Dunn-Ash's and Harry's parents.

You know, university student's life is a big step forward because you will: become more indenpendent, make new friends maybe have some affair, study all day all night or party everytime, have a lot of internships/ some part-time job...

I can continue about it whole day-no, it's not the only thing what do I think of every day though it's my biggest dream- but now I have to focus on the present because I should be there for Dunn's family-they have been nervous since the morning-we are gonna make it together-somehow.

I actually don't know why am I a bit stressed too, Harry is not my brother and I don't care about him at all, but in this moment, when I am decorating the main hallway, I am feeling the tension of Harry's arrival.

It's ironic that my mind had turned me to the opposite role: carring friend. Even I haven't talked with him much or just have noticed his human being.

Maybe it's all because I am worried how is gonna this home welcoming thing turn out.

We were finishing the chocolate cake while someone knocked on the door. Everyone in the room shut up and stopped doing what were we doing.

After a few minutes of silence Ash stood up and went to the main entrace to open the stranger who had disturbed us in our preparation.

All of us were just silently waiting. But then he really came up. After the many years that he had been gone he entered like nothing had actually happend.

I couldn't say a stupid word. Like for real, because Harry wasn't that Harry as before.

,,Welcome home!!" we said when we finally woke up to reality-And yes it was the only thing that we could tell him-.

Who was the man who has entered to the Dunn's house? Definitely not Harry Dunn.

Where are his glasses, slicked short hair, white shirt with the brown cords-which he was always wearing-? No one can recognize him from his head to toes.

Here, right in front of us stands a man-that was the biggest different of course he won't be the little boy again-with a long brown hair in black tight jeans and black t-shirt with the black Ray-Bans.

I swear that no one could guess that he has just finished Math faculty in NYU-I don't want to make stereotypes, I hate it but, you would imagine student of the Mathematic faculty differently-.

"What a surprise," said the only guest of this party. "also you forgot the most important thing, where are the high lights?" he made grimace and took of his black sunglasses.

,,We are so glad that you are finally here!" Mrs Dunn-Virginia-has been waiting for this moment since her little boy had left the familly nest.

She literally  ran, just to hug him and dry her tears to Harry's t-shirt. The rest of us joined to them and made a big hug-Harry had been looking so excited from it as much as am I excited for the Mathematic classes-,anyways I saw Harry's face that had seemed like a smile.

"Chocolate cake? You want to bribe me, am I right?" his humor calmed down the atmosphere a lot-because there have been the biggest mysterious question: why he hadn't been in touch?-but the Dunn's familly just wants to enjoy that Harry had finally come back.

Untill he would dissapear again.

"Me and Gee wanted to bribe you with this yummy cake that you can tell us your secret Einstein's theories and then poisend you, obviously." We have started to giggle, I love Ash's hints-she's good in it, for sure-.

"OK, but I would like to have some." What a cheeky man. He had just stolen 3 pieces of it and nesteled down on the leather armrest. "Are you my brother, generally?" laughed Ashley. "I don't think so." Harry was trying to pronounce with the mouth full of the chocolate-just like a little child-.

"Darling, stop these fights with your brother, Harry has to tell us about his experinces from the NYU first," smiled Mr-Fred-Dunn.

"Well, as the most of you know: I had graduated and now I am gonna just do what is necessary, I had signed up in the research instute of Mathematical sciences in London and unfortunately as a praxis I have to teach for a while, here-unfortunately? He was taught by someone too, he should be glad,...but ok on the other side I get it, because the teenagers-in the Liverpool high school."-he doesn't need to know that I am here as trainer of cheerleaders-.

"Wau, that is amaze! My big brother on our old high school, enjoy it!" Ash could be so much sarcastic that is sometimes unhealthy.

"Oh Harry, but that is great! When do you take up your teacher job?" asked him his father. "Next week." answerd Harry without any emotions.

"Gee,..." Ashley has started a sentence, because she finally mached that I would probably meet her brother, when I will train my lovely girls.

So I ended it like "Ashley wanted to say that it hasn't be the worst with the Liverpool high, we had attended there after all."- I don't know if he figured out that it wouldn't be the original meaning, but nevermind-