8.

_Harry_

I haven't pulled myself together yet from her reaction when Tom said "Guys what were you doing there? Harold you haven't got enough of chicks this night?" "Hey Tom,.." I tried to answer something logical but it was quite hard to think right now.

"You don't have to say anything but this girl? She looks like the good one. It's not right to play with her like this." "Who had said that I am playing with her? Why does it look like that when I am just trying to protect her? Let it be Tom don't meddle in this." "Fine.." after his nod to my favour we weren't talking until we arrived at my place. Way to London haven't been so long ever.

I can say that Sunday had really saved me. I had that kind of hangover when you are sleeping all day long and you are out of the world. But something interrupted me. I was sleeping when my clock alarm rang. Is it Monday already? No way?!

Shit! Why are everyone trying to get out of London?! I just can't handle this. I am feeling sick. Yeah, thanks to the high school frats and also thanks to my hangover. This will be the greatest day, really.

I had fortunately really big luck. Because I arrived with 10 minutes delay. Hot coffee in the left hand and textbook with mine notes in the right one. My long wavy hair has gone totally crazy I can't see anything!

"Mornin' class." I tried to pronounce normal. "Good morning." They answered for a bit shocked. "So as I had said last lesson I checked your summaries from the rest of the class who send it to me and for the ones who didn't do anything..I have a surprise a pretty one. So.."

I just wanted to get some time to pull myself together. Because who would like to teach after party right?

"Smith, Adams and Brown come to the blackboard and show us your new knowledge that you had gained from the last lesson for sure." As I had been expected none of them couldn't count it. Really simple examples.

"How is this possibble? Tell me!" I let the whole anger out. "Anyone who has got brain here?" "May I?" I didn't even look who answered because I saw everything red. "Sure." I whispered and send the assholes to their seats.

I sip a bit of my favourite latte and watch the student who behaves as a student of high school. "Thank you miss Féllice nice work." For god finally some one with the brain.

"Anyways I should test you from this really the simpliest examples so I think that the best way will be a 5 minute exam-right now. Take a piece of paper and write down these ones.." Even though the whole class sigh they has started to writing quickly.

Lunch time, I have hated this part of the day since primary school. But as a teacher it is much better.

No annoying lads with their disgusting hints around. Just the peace for which I had been waiting since my first school years.

Our cookers are not too bad as the previous ones which had been cooking when I was studying here. Today was a pasta salad with tomato soup. Quite good.

I was eating from mine half fulled plate when she sat on the last seat that was remaining. We didn't say a stupid word. Why should we?

Anyways it's just a lunch. Just a lunch! Who says that you have to talk with your colleagues?

Only 2 lessons are left to mine end of teaching but just for today. I am feelin' as a kid who got a present.

Since the lunch I want to get out of here more and more. Go to bed and ignore everything.

When I finally finished math with the seniors I went to the staffroom. I hadn't expected that anyone can be inside. Why would they? When the most annoying person almost live there.

And yes, it's my favourie one. Mrs Bennet! Of course she is sitting on the sofa with her iconic arabic coffee and magazine full of rubbish.

She teach a history here and for my only good I had never ever been taught by Mishell. But our classmates were.

She has eyes everywhere she had absolutely noticed me so what I want is to quitely dissapear.

"Oh, what a lucky chance!" I thought that this is probably on me but... "Georgia! How's it going with the team? Were they good enough today?" Gerogia? Again?

"I really have to introduce you this handsome teacher of math! Come on Harry she won't bite you!" For god sake this combination will burry me for 100% sure.

"Hi Mishell! I am really glad to see you! About the team girls were incredible today but we will need to practise more and more if we want to wint the competiton. And..."

"Also I know Harry since mine childhood-hi!" I actually haven't expected this reaction from her but it made it maybe worse than it could be.

"Hi Georgia." I answered involuntarily. "What about seniors? Are they good at it?" "Ehm, it's not too bad but their impatience makes the most of problems."

"I see and also I totally agree with you. My history lessons are about patience and....." Mishell has started to talk and talk and talk that I had given up it at the beggining.

Mishell left the teacher's lounge earlier than I had thought. After her neverending confessions we stayed in the room alone. Just me and Georgia.

I can't today. She broke the silence "Even though I was decided to talk with you just in the urgent situations I think that we can't just ignore it...I.."

Come on Styles it's nothing. "Yeah, let it be." She looked on me like never before.

Women are so complicated persons. And I don't want to deal with this shits anymore.

"Fine." Georgia said with a hard face. "Just one thing.." I was waiting what she wanted to say more to this because I don't thnk that there is anything to talk about.

"Don't try.." "What tell me?" My eyes has burnt. "try to do it again." The nervousity was so obviously.

"That's an order like really? What do you think who I am?" I walked closer to her. We had just a few centimeters between.

She has changed the question to "What are you doing now?" "That is another question tell me."

"I am not here to play these games." "I am not playing with you just asking." "This is for nothing I haven't got a time for this sorry." "You are a good actress aren't you?" "What are you talking about? I really have got to go..." She turned around and went out to the hallway.

I am not messing around. I am just trying to figured out what is her real life.