3.

_Gia_

  It's around 7:00 am and I should finally get up from my warm lovely bed.

I wasn't sleeping well at all because I had been overthinking about the yesterday welcoming party-but now I am feeling quite good-.

Unfortunately Mondays are horrible and will always be horrible-this Monday is not an exception-.

Studying, training and then the deserved rest-a delicious coffee with Ash-. That's actually one of the things that I am looking forward after the exhausting day issues.

As many of my close ones know I am studying medicne on the Liverpool University and since my childhood I have always wanted to help each other and save the lifes.

I have already 3 years done but there are also 3 other in front of me.

And yes it's not easy at all but I think that it just belongs to it. Each doctor had to got throught it so it's a big part of this hard but fulfilling-for me- job.

"Hi Gee! How was your weekend?" caught me in the hall Lottie-she is friend of mine- when I was going to get to my first class.

"Oh, hey Tee, I didn't expect you here why aren't you at the labs? Also my weekend wasn't much bad what about your's?" "They had changed our first period to the normall microbiology nothing speciall, I was babysitting our neighbour's-Mrs Brown-little angels. There must had happend some mistake because they are not nice like Mrs Brown said. You can imagine for sure how it looked like."

"I have got an idea that will solve it: join me and Ashley this afternoon to chat and drink very well grounded coffee." "Gee that would be amazing!" In that moment rang the school bell. "Bye! See you on the lunch!" "And good luck with Mr Chung!"

   In our cantine are many options how to have a lunch like you imagine. You can choose one of the 3 meals-one of them is always with some meat, the second one it is often something sweet and the last one is for vegetarian or vegan people- or you can buy a big sandwich or simillar yummy stuff like this or you can take your own lunch from home.

I remember the years on the Liverpool high how was the time for the lunch the most important part of the day. Because it was the time when the whole school met in the same place and in the same time so it meant a lot of fun between you and your friends or the bad side of it-mean girls' chattering, football players fights etc-..

Now it's the past and I have got to pick up my spaghetti with the cheese sauce earlier than Ethan will figured out that we have his favourite delicates today-he could be able to eat all of them just with his eyes, just joking-.

  "So how's your dating hot life going our innocent boy?" We giggled with Lottie a bit. "My darlings you have got the only luck that today I am gonna meet some new hot guy so I am not gonna eat your spaghetti." Ethan smiled to both of us.

"Wau, tell us more, where have you met?" Asked him Tee-she is really talented to making questions to others-. "Girls may I introduce you the Tinder app?" "Oh God like for real? Ethee." I have sighed in the same time as Lottie.

"Don't worry it won't happend like in the Netflix movie we had seen last Friday I am really careful about these stuffs. It's totally safe." "Ok we won't talk to your decisions for now but you know we are just naturally worried." I said.

After our classic lunch conversation Ethan persuaded me to install it too and he had even helped me to make a profile-I am not into this dating apps at all-so for now I should probably give likes to the pics of hot guys etc but I don't know if it is what I want.

Finally the moment of peace in the cafe came out-I thought that today's periods won't end-. Me, Lottie and Ashley were sitting with good smelled coffee. "Georgia you should explain why you haven't given any likes for the guys from Tinder? We have to fix it imidiatelly." Ash was surprised that someone was able to convinced me to do that.

"I don't know girls I just, I am not sure what can I expect from it." "If you don't try it you won't get the experiences." Tee is always confident  in these things-I like it-but I am quite affraid of this time what she will figured out.

"Let me check your messages and the lads in our locality." Yes I gave her my phone but with the eyes closed. "Oh my godness! This one is so hot as..." said both of them loudly. "Just look on his muscles and the tattoos! What a great combination." "I won't even think of what are you going to do with it."

"Come on, Gia you should be spontaneus sometimes." Ash looked at me and showed me the photo that they were drooling for with Tee. "Don't say that he is not just the womanizer that every woman need." Lottie was really delirious by it.

"Okay, okay I will send him the request." I don't recognize myself for what I wanted to do but anyways it didn't mean anything-just a stupid request nothing more.

"Yeah, and he is hot I confirm that ok you have got me." I have started to laugh then my friends joined me.

I am not the technic type so I was feeling like my grandma with her new smartphone.

Tinder is something new for me and I hope that it will be just a short crazy chapter that will end soon.

While I was coming back home my phone beeped-it can't be so fast that he would response so quick and specifically he would response to me-one of the million women of the Tinder users-I felt how my forehead had gone wet.

How could be this possible?