7.

_Gia_

I ran to the living room with the screaming voice a little "Outside..There is a bad fight..Please.." I was breathing heavily. This is too much. I absolutely don't understand that. Just a few people noticed that I was there, standing with many worries on my face and trying to stop that violonce what was happening on the garden. Thank god for Mike he was the first one who reacted immediately. "This is mine house and I don't like cop's vists so-if you want to stay here safe help me to solve this! Lads!"

Some girls that I didn't know at all took me on the sofa to calm me down. The only thing I could see was a bunch of boys going out with Mike. "It will be ok darling, trust me, boys are just playing with their egos that's all. Mike is a good guy, so don't worry." "Yeah, but you know my boyfriend or who is he for me right now and my best friend's brother are the fighters outside. So I just.." I started to cry. "Babe, everything si going to be fine, have a drink and enjoy this night ok? Because it's the best thing that you could do, seriously." She introduced herself as Alex and thanks to her and the girls who were around I calmed down for a bit more.

When the clocks showed 3 am I finally decided to go home. The biggest problem was that I haven't got anyone who would drive me home because Rob had dissapeared after the fight. So I turned on my phone and googled the fastes way how to get to my flat. When suddenly someone touched my shoulder. I automatically turn my head to the backwards. Then I saw a boy-one of the Mike's friends-that was standing the whole time behind my back while I was searching the way on the Google maps.

"Wanna take home? I am the sober one here, also my name is Trevor always known as the driver on these parties. And don't worry I have another people to take to their houses so you won't be alone." He smiled so nicely to me that I must smile on him too. "That would be really nice from you but we barely know each other I am Georgia by the way but anyways I would feel bad to use you like that- I am not too drunk to get home." "Georgia I have been doing this for a decade no problem really. If you want to get to your place safely say your goodbyes to others and be outside for a five minutes around the yellow Toyota. I am not forcing you to anything. It's up to you." And then he lost in the crowd of dancing people.

Trevor looks like the good guy here also when I was saying goodbye to Mike he told me that that Trevor is the one on who you could rely. So I hugged Alex and got in the yellow car.

"So you arrived?" "Yeah, thanks a lot, Trevor." "As I had said before, no problem I like to help people." I closed my eyes and was waiting with Trevor to other passangers. Both of the doors opened-I was sitting in the middle on the backseats-so we were finally complete. What I didn't know was that I am gonna ride on the seat next to one of the fighters-that's brilliant.

I haven't energy to talk with him. He probably started the fight and he was the one who was saying all of the disgusting things about Robbie. Anyways Harry is out of this reality. He doesn't know where is he right now or what is he doing for sure. So I ignored him.

"I know that youuu are reaallly mad on me G Gee Gerogiaa." He whispered into mine ears. I was almost sleeping so I took fright of his voice. But I didn't react on it.

The biggest problem was that everyone else instead Trevor and Harry had been gone I haven't noticed it yet because I was too much tired. "C-coome on, Ggggee?" I was still sitting quite. "Hey I just don't want to let someone ruin your life, ok? That's all, could you plleaase take it liike that?" After his drunk speech I really can't "How can you help me or what do you think you are to deal with my life or to control it?" I yelled on him loudly.

Harry's eyes looked at me that kind of look with that weird sparks. Trevor interrupted us "Guys everything ok?" "Yeaaah, let it beee Trevor." Answered Harry. I just shut my mouth because this was for nothing.

We have arrived to our street-thank god- and I was so glad that I had survived our way. Harry hadn't told me anything else after mine yell but there was an uncomfortable tension between us that I couldn't ignore.

"Right here, yeah next to the blue colored building." I was navigating the driver. "Thank you so much again Trevor I really appreciate it- I owe it to you." "You're welcome Georgia, you're welcome. And have a good nap after this wild party you will need it!" I giggled and trying to get out of this car.

But I didn't expect that Harry would be able to stop me somehow. "Georgia" he held my left hand. "Promise me you will be carefull next time I don't want to lllet thee past enter aa again, understaaand?"

He also touched my thigh and stroked it intensively. His hand was moving up and down. I wanted to shout on him to stop but I didn't say anything. I didn't recognize myself at all. And when he let me be I made a sigh.

What happend right now?! After that thing with my thighs I immediately got out of the car. My heart started to beat fast. I swear I have it in my neck. I was feeling so bad so bad for what I did. I hope that I will forget it and won't see him again.