Your sweet melody ~ [DJ x Reader]

Fluff ♡
Genderneutral : )

Requested by dj_mybeloved

(EXTREMELY short sorry i didnt have any other ideas)

[f/s] - Favorite song

——————————————————————————

Context;
You're a bassist and the partner of DJ, you play the bass for him in your shared bedroom

——————————————————————————

You were sitting on your bed with your boyfriend beside you, while you were warming up after not playing the bass in a hot minute, your boyfriend was watching you like an owl.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me warm up?" you said to your boyfriend while giggling, he replied with "Maybe.. it's just so cool watching you play bass! you make it seem so easy! like, like...like you were doing this ever since you were born!" DJ said a little louder than average, obviously exaggerating.

You responded with light laughter, continuing with your warm up, in the mean time, DJ was still watching your every move.

Exhaling, you finally finished your warm up after a while "Alright, I'm done!" DJ immediately smiled brightly, visibly getting more excited "Have any requests, love?" you turned your head towards him

"Oh oh! could you play [f/s]?" You smiled slightly "Sure! that's actually one of my favorite songs.." he smiled at you "Really!? you like that one??- wait- don't let me distract you!! go on, play it, play it!!"
"Alright, alright!" you laughed a little at your boyfriend's excitement

You hummed the tune of [f/s] while gliding the guitar pick over(?) the strings, DJ still watching like his life depends on it.

~timeskip (idk what else to write abt it you played the bass bro)

You yawned turning off your bass guitar's amp and putting the guitar back in it's case and putting the guitar pick in the case with the bass(hey that ryhmes)

"Think we should sleep now?" you said tiredly, your boyfriend nodded while yawning, you both got under the blanket and started cuddling "DJ?" "Yes, love?" "I love you"
"I love you too."

You both drifted off to sleep while cuddling

——————————————————————————

damn- this was short asf sorry i didnt really have a lot of ideas rn, but wooo first oneshot done!!

354 words.