With loving care ~ [Frost Spirit x Boss!Reader]

hihihehaha
i did this at school

kinda short
——————————————————————————

     Context; You're injured after a battle and Frost Spirit takes care of you : )

—————————————————————————

"You think you'll be enough to destroy me? how cute! Sadly, you won't be keeping all this happiness, enjoy your small victory while you can, I WILL get you next time."

You turn to fog and disappear into thin air, commander was very confused but didn't think much of it, he saw it as a victory and ordered everyone to get back to the base.

You were teleported back at your hideout, it's a well hidden place only you and your allies know of, it's in a deep cave making it even safer, which is why you made your hideout here in the first place.

You sat near your bed, trying to rest after all the fighting, you were so close too, their base was at 20 HP, maybe if you sent more minions..?

Your thoughts were interrupted with an "Ahem," you quickly turned your head towards the direction the sound came from "Injured again?" "The fuck does it look like?" He sighed "I told you to be careful, No?" "..." "YOU. were the one being stubborn and not listening to me, 'Oh Frost spirit I can do it! I'm strong!' I never said you weren't."

You looked down at the ground "You just need to know when to attack and when to back off and not mess with the people against you." "..I understand, sorry, it was stupid of me, I know, I let my ego get the best of me."

He sat down next to you with his hand on your cheek "This isn't your fault, I promise, you never would have known how strong their forces are without seeing them yourself, No?" You sighed, "You're right I guess.." "Please know that I'm not mad at you, I just..hate seeing you hurt like this."

"What's this? you care about me, hmm??" you smirked playfully "Of course I do!" your smirk was erased off your face immediately and turned into a blushing one "..eh?-" He took a deep breath "I..don't think I can hide it anymore, I love you, I always have, I understand if you don't like me back, I just..need to get that off my chest."

You were a blushing mess "What?- you- you're serious..??" "Do..you not like me back? hey, I underst-" "NONONO!- I just- I got surprised, is all, I love you too Frost! I..wanted to impress you by defeating the player, sorry I didn't listen to you.."

"You..did that..for me?" He blushed a bit "Y-yeah.." there was a comfortable silence, both of you were blushing "Can I..uh..kiss you..?-" You held his face with your hands "You don't even have to ask." you smiled before kissing him softly, he kissed back, blushing like crazy

You two broke the kiss shortly after, he smiled "I'm glad you like me back, although, could I get you patched up? if that's fine with you.." you chuckled "I wouldn't mind that, thank you." He nodded, taking a med kit you had under your bed(that you were about to get before he, you know, stepped into the room)

He got some Hydrogen peroxide from inside the med kit and got a small cloth, pouring the hydrogen peroxide on the cloth carefully "This might sting a bit, sorry love, but it'll be fine, I promise!" he smiled reassuringly, you blushed a little and nodded 'love..?-' you thought.

He started cleaning your wounds gently, he even wrapped bandages around them, he did them so lovingly and carefully, you smiled at him "Thanks frost!" he smiled back "My pleasure."

He carried you from the floor and onto your bed and you two cuddled, eventually falling asleep

god you love this man.
——————————————————————————
me too babes i love him too 💖💖

648 words.